3

Me and Draco ignored Blaise very successfully. It was a joke that they made up the day we were chosen as prefects, Mum and Dad; putting kids to sleep every night, making sure no one caused trouble.

I felt something being pushed inside my mouth as I walked through the crowd of students; it was Lucy. She quickly handed me a drink, guessing it was pure vodka. "C'mon, bottoms up!" I smiled at her and used the drink to swallow the muggle pill she put in my mouth.

I felt another pair of hands on my body, pulling off my robe. "What-"

"Nobody wants a prefect here." Blaise said as he pulled it off me aggressively. "Take this, it's better." He replaced it with his Slytherin jacket over my shoulders. "There you go, at least you're lookable now." I hit his stomach gently. "Ouch!"

I had lost track of Draco by this point but I didn't care. I was way too familiar with this atmosphere. This past summer, Blaise, Theo, Draco and I were hangover every single day at Blaise's house. Sometimes Adrian and Flint would stop by to join us but we all partied so hard together.

"Pour the second round Blaise, you're lacking." I handed him my empty shot glass.

My eyes scanned the entire place; students from each house were here. The golden trio, the quidditch teams, it was easy to detect the Weasleys by their ginger hair and worn out clothes.

I couldn't ignore seeing Lucy with her arms around Adrian's shoulders, dancing together to the song that was on. Day one and they already had crawled back to each other, it put a smile on my face.

Next thing you know, I noticed Draco and Pansy joining them. Her one arm was holding him from his waist. They looked cute, I thought for a second. They would've looked cute if it was someone else, anyone else, other than Pansy my brain corrected me. Pansy and I had issues since the day we met. We both were extremely spoiled girls but one of us was way too loud about it. Stop bragging, was all I could hear in my brain every time she spoke. I didn't like loud people, (other than Lucy, of course). And Pansy was loud, she was unnecessarily competitive, she would compare herself to everyone, especially me. Not to mention the rumours she had started about me and my family, every year there was something new.
Out of blue Draco's hand found her chin, pulling her face in with one hand, he left a wet kiss on her lips. My stomach turned around and my face expression was visibly seen by anyone, I was disturbed and I was very expressive about how I felt when I wanted.

Lucy's green eyes were the reason for me to stop fixating on them. She imitated a fake puking face, pointing them out at me. I delivered her a smile and took another shot. "Keep providing Blaise."

I had no clue why Draco was so involved with her. It wasn't hard to guess they slept together for multiple times but Draco was never claiming her. He was an asshole towards any girl when it came to real relationships. He had zero dating history, just sleeping with them.
Others were no different than him. Blaise's last recorded girlfriend was probably in year one, Theo only in year three, me in the same year with a guy that was going to leave me in year four. Alex. The name brought me chills. He was the best guy I've known until he wasn't and he dumbed me one night after telling me he no longer loved me and we were not each other's person.

*flashback*

"But you don't get it Alex-"

"Oh, I do." He said with no emotion in his tone. "You are just crazy."

"Do not say that. You know that I am not crazy. I just want you all to myself. Is that so wrong to think so?" My voice was shaking, I felt vulnerable.

"I am yours!" He yelled, causing my body to shake. "I was yours and you still tried to control me, you questioned my loyalty every single bloody minute."