10

"Why's he always getting his nose in other people's business?" Theo said right after Draco left, headed to his best friend and Ben. "Better go after him."

And Theo made his follow up which tensed the environment now. 'Cause we all had seen how furiously Draco took off to join them. What was his problem with Ben this year, I failed to understand. My body was so tense over what was about to happen. I felt responsible over Ben and his actions towards my friends. It was pointless to feel this way but I couldn't help it, not after all of them knew there had been something between the two of us.

"Be back ladies." Adrian also joined them, placing one arm on Draco's shoulder, one on Theo's, just in case to prevent an ugly fight.

"Boys..." Lucy next to me spoke, sipping some more vodka. "Why are you nervous anyway?"

I finally managed to move my eyes from the boys that were surrounding around Ben completely. "What do they even want from him?"

"Don't you know Draco? He has to know everything..." she paused for a second and leaned in my ear to whisper. "Almost as they are fighting over you!"

I immediately turned around to speak up, using every possible refusal to reject the assumption but I was cut off.

"He was supposed to be expelled, don't you think so?" Pansy's voice itched my ears, even the loud music couldn't help it.

I slowly turned my face towards where she was sat. "Ever considered listening to what I was saying to Tracey the other day?" I lifted my brows, glaring right into her green eyes without a blink. "Do not speak up in someone else's table for them." I repeated myself from the last time.

"If he had to be expelled, he would've been but he isn't so I think Dumbledore must've thought it's the right thing to do-" Lucy couldn't even hold herself and burst out laughing.

My annoyed eyes moved away from Pansy's dry face and joined Lucy with a laugh. "Don't ever use being right and Dumbledore in the same sentence!"

"I know, I know, excuse my drunk thoughts."

When Lucy finished her sentence, Theo's voice came closer. "Let him do whatever mate, why do you even care?"

He was forcing Draco back to our table, pushing him on Pansy to sit. "Have you ever thought of the possibility of it being such a fucking unfair decision?"

My first instinct was to check over Ben. He was still breathing and existing, speaking with Blaise over there. Not even a second later, our eyes met and time slowed down. No blinks were involved when we shared an eye contact but then Blaise drew the attention back to himself.

"Who cares?" Adrian was on the same team as Theo. "He is useless as Ron Weasley in quidditch."

"If it would have been one of us, we would get expelled the same second-" Draco however didn't seem to be listening to his friends and continued arguing his points.

"Oh my Draco!" Lucy yelled throwing the glass on the small table in front of us. "I am almost starting to think you have a crush on Astrid or something!"

Her comment earned laughs from Theo and Adrian while Draco's glare found her face alongside mine and Pansy's. My hands started to sweat holding the ice cold glass of cocktail. "Lucy!" I squeezed her arm not very gently.

Draco's grey eyes turned little darker with the dislike he had for the suggested idea. He scanned me head to toe before letting out a fake chuckle, "Having a crush on Astrid?" He asked very sarcastically which started to trigger me to become angry. "Rather turn to ferret again and date Ginny Weasley... I mean look at her." He pointed out my outfit and then my face. "No appeal to it."