Atsushi Nakajima | The Dealer

Atsushi was at his desk finishing work and seemed to be in thought. He looked up as you appeared at his desk, startling him. His look softened and then he got nervous again, his tone shaky.

 "Oh... it's just you again.." With embarrassment and hesitance, he asked. "I have a question for you Y/N."

"What is the question..?" You stared down at him, waiting. It seemed like he was battling with his thoughts before he spoke. You saw Atsushi tense and his lips twitched a bit out of nervousness. He seemed to be in deep thought  but he shook his head "Nothing, never mind"

"Oh come on~ Tell me." You chirp. You can see the desperation in Atsushi's eyes and he sighs in defeat.  "Will you... go on a mission with me? I don't wanna do it alone but everyone else is busy." You felt a wave of contentment hit you as you stared into his nervous eyes.

"AWWWW! Of course~!" You laughed. Your attitude around him only made him more jumpy and embarrassed but you didn't care.

You can see Atsushi start to blush and his breath quickens "Are you sure you're not busy or got any business you got to take care of?" He asks you nervously.

"Nope! I'm all done. So, what's this mission you got?"

Atsushi grinned from ear to ear as his eyes met yours. "Get this," he says, voice brimming with excitement. "There's a shady character peddling drugs to kids at a school. You and me? We're going to catch this creep red-handed. He won't get away with it this time—we'll make sure of that!" Atsushi punched his palm for emphasis, practically vibrating with anticipation for the stakeout ahead. His enthusiasm was infectious. This was our chance to make a real difference and protect the children. You couldn't help but smile back and nod, ready to take this guy down. it was time for justice.

You and Atsushi headed out to the middle school, carefully scouring the grounds for anyone suspicious. As the hours ticked by, you began to wonder if you'd missed the guy. But then Atsushi spotted something strange—a shadowy figure lurking near one of the school buildings. He quickly motioned to you and gestured for you to stay quiet as he crept closer to get a better look. You crept along with him, keeping alert for any potential danger. Your heart thumped in anticipation, ready to act if needed.

You both peeked around a corner and saw a tall figure completely covered in black. He had a bag and was giving it to a little girl in exchange for money. This guy was sick! You couldn't believe your eyes. This was a twisted scene, watching a grown man prey on a small child like this. You felt your blood boiling with anger and Atsushi seemed to be having the same thoughts as his fists clenched tightly. This wasn't right. This was your chance to make a difference.

Atsushi made the first move, jumping up and grabbing the man. You darted to the little girl, hugging her tightly.

The man was startled by Atsushi's sudden approach and tried to fight back, but your partner was too quick and powerful. Within seconds, the man was subdued and on the ground. The little girl was crying and you hugged her tightly, giving her all the comfort she needed. Atsushi came over to you and the girl, keeping his eyes on the man.

He picked up the bag, full of drugs and you went to take them to the police. The scene was over and you and Atsushi had successfully won another job. One man at a time, the world would become better, that was your hope. "Thanks for coming with me! You did a great job Y/N! I never knew you were so good with kids." Atsushi blushed once you got back to the agency.

You nodded to him and smiled softly.

"Of course Atsushi.. if there's anyone I am gonna trust with my life, it's you."  Atsushi seems to be slightly flustered by that as he is still blushing but he seems to calm himself down and nods his head to you politely.