12

You wake up on top of tommy, you giggled a little slowly getting off him not trying to wake him up. Suddenly he pulled you back down to lay on top off him. "You really want me on top of you t-bones?" I say laying back down on him playing with his hair. He mumbles "heated blanket." I giggled throwing a blanket on top of us both.

We sat there in the dark room with a hint of light coming into the room from the small crack the curtain didn't cover. My fingers running through Tommy's hair a loud pounding sound came from the door.

"Tommy lee! Are you up? We gotta get the hell up let's go! " we hear a familiar voice that sounds like nikki from the other side of the door. "Shit babe,I've got to get up. Fuck~" He whined. "Go have fun kiddo,I'll see you guys soon or when you guys go on tonight." I say kissing Tommy's face repeatingly to get him up.

Tommy sits up rubbing his face putting a pair of pants on and a t-shirt with some shoes. He leans over kissing me good bye. "Love you!" I yelled "I fucking love you!" He yelled back shutting the door.

You sat in the dark room for a moment but you got up and put on a bra,still wearing your pajamas. You walked over to the light switch flipping on the lights, you looked around with the place already a mess.

You picked up your suit cases,made your bed, took the rose pedals out of the bath and disposed them,cleaned up your clothes in the bathroom,and threw away your wrappers.

You had a thought pop into your head. You dug through your suit case to find your favorite dress. The red dress that hugged your waist perfectly,short enough to expose a little much,but not alot. You dig out your red lingerie to wear under neith the dress and your red heals should be enough for Tommy.

Tommy gets on at 6:30 pm it's only 2:40 pm.  You decided to sit down and read your book for a few.
------------
4:30  pm came around and you read longer than expected. You run to the bathroom turning on the shower.

You hop in the shower washing and shaving every bit,brushing your teeth everything.

You get out of  the shower around 5:20 pm so you dry your hair, apply makeup, deodorant, perfume, fixed your hair, made yourself look nice.

6:00 pm you run and put on your full outfit and headed out the door.

6:20pm you arrive you see nikki and you smile. "Where is everyone at?"I questioned "in there rooms still getting ready" Nikki shrugged his shoulders "are you guys excited to get on?" I said curious "hell yeah," Nikki scratches his head "if it wasn't for the booze and herion I would not make it out there." "Oh boy." I sigh.

Vince walks out of his room,then mick, then Tommy. "are you boys fucking ready to rock?!" Vince puts a fist in the air "hell yeah!" Tommy says not noticing you where by the door. He looks around concerned on where you where,he glances over at you,then one more time making sure it was you.

He jumps in joy and runs over to you. " I was worried if you made it or not,didn't know if you would get lost." He says brushing the hair out of my face "yeah,I made it I want to see you guys play don't worry," I looked him in the eyes "I brought you 4 water,I know you guys drink alot but water will be good. " I smiled  "thank you baby." He says taking the 4 bottles passing them out to the rest band mates.

They all line up by the stage, first Vince, nikki,mick, then tommy. I sat at the end of the line. "Tommy you've got this I'll stay right here watching you the whole time." I grab his hand rubbing my thumb across his hand. He takes a deep breath "man I fucking love you." He says "got the sticks?" I ask "yep!" He says showing me them. "Okay good, I love you." I say pecking him on the lips.

Vince goes on the stage,nikki, mick,then Tommy. They all get on their instruments. "how's the fuck is it goin everybody!" Vince yells into the microphone girls screaming at him going crazy. "Well let's play some fuckin music,how bout that?" He questions the crowd. The whole crowd roars.

They start playing shout at the devil,whole crowd going wild. Me raising my fist every word of "shout" comes in the song. Tommy looking at me making sure i was okay, he smiled in genuine happiness as I smiled back.

-------------
Only 5 more songs to go,vince says something unexpected. "Hey crowd can you say heyyyy tommy!"  The crowd repeats after vince, tommy responds to the crowd "what's up guys!" He says twirling his drumsticks. " say whatcha keep lookin at Tommy. " the crowd says after vince, tommy replies "have you ever had a girlfriend so fucking gorgeous you can't stop staring at her?" He smiles "say hell yeah!" The crowd repeats, Tommy responds again "that's what I'm looking at!" He says I could help but blush "everyone say bring her on out Tommy boy!" Everybody shouts.

Tommy gets down from his drums,he walks to you "give me your hand darling." You give him your hand and he bring you onto the stage. A huge ass stadium is filled with people looking at you, your face got red. "Okay everyone this is Courtney,everyone say hi Courtney." Tommy says while the whole stadium shouted hi Courtney to you,you waved to everyone. "Courtney you want to say hi?" Tommy asks as vince handed me the microphone. I grabbed it and I began to speak "Hello everyone!" I heard myself echo throughout the stadium.  I gave the microphone back to vince and Tommy began to speak "this girl has been through everything with motley fucking crue. Can we fucking clap for her?!" Tommy yells, the whole stadium claps

I give Tommy a hug,he grabs my hand,the whole stadium says goodbye and he leads me off giving me another kiss as he goes and finishes his concert.

--------
They do the ending and come off stage. They all sit down backstage on the couch. I sit next to Tommy as he takes a gulp of jack Daniel's.

We all sit there chit chatting and Tommy starts slipping his hands up my dress. I swat his hand away,everyone could see,if there was a table it would be different.

Tommy stands up "think I'm going to go to my hotel." He says " I will too." I say grabbing Tommy's hand.

We head out the door, I take off my heels and I give Tommy a devilish look. I start running towards the hotel so he chases after me.

We both wanted something so bad we couldn't help ourselves.

--------
We burst open the hotel room and I throw my shoes off to the side, tommy slamming the door behind him. He slams me again the wall kissing me leaving purple marks all over my skin. "Who said you could wear a dress like that?" He says admiring me "no one i did it for you, that's why." I said crashing my lips into his.

He moves me over to the bed sitting me down on my back. He sits there  "don't look at me like that." I say "I'm admiring you,but I don't think I can help myself." He smirks

I slip off my dress showing the lingerie I had under the fancy dress.  He gets on top of me kissing me,having small moans come from my mouth. He unclips my bra and throws it to the side slowly moving his kisses down to my chest. "Take them off." I beg trying to tug off my panties.

He desperately rips off my panties, he goes down rubbing on my clit. Moans come out of my mouth, he inserts 2 fingers in and out, him earning moans from my mouth.

Tommy ripped his close off inserting into me. A gasp comes from my mouth as he waits for me to adjust. He then thrusts in and out having me moan over and over.

I grab my legs to put them in a potion. "Tom~ I'm close." You say as a knot in your stomach forms."hang in there." Tommy whispers in your ear as he thrusts faster and faster making you moan louder and louder.

"I can~"  you moan as you moan cumming on him after he pulls out cumming on top of you.

You both catch your breath holding eachother in there arms. He brushs his fingers through your hair "this was amazing." Tommy says "I should do this more often."

You both fall asleep in eachother arms again,waiting until morning.