13

You wake up with tommy out of the bed not holding you anymore. "Tommy?" You call out,no answer . you get up fron the bed with no close on as you walk your way to the bathroom. You open the door and peek inside, no Tommy. You go to the bathroom starting the shower thinking Tommy would be back soon. You wash yourself up taking care of yourself just getting ready. You clean the room up,still no Tommy.

You get your clothes on,as you put them on you have a thought. What if he's with the band? You thought as you raced to put on your outfit. You shut the lights off one by one. You look behind you to make sure you didn't leave one on and you run out the door.

You go down the elevator checking the lobby, no crue, you race out to the bus,no crue,you walk over the stadium where they're changing rooms where,no crue. What the fuck is going on? You thought in a panic, you ran back to bus and sat in silence then you remembered what nikki said "We will have a bus, can't find us get on the bus we will probably be on there,if not wait. we will come. After abit mick might come on the bus,but if it's been hours and go to the other band busses and see of there is someone on it and ask about us." You remember and you sat patiently.

You couldn't sit still so you got off the bus running to another bus that read Guns n' Roses. You walk up the steps,a whole band staring at you with motley crue! You're eyes widened as you how many men where in the bus.

Axl,steven,duff,izzy,slash,mick,nikki,vince,and Tommy. "What's up sweet cheeks!" Slash says to me giving Tommy a look. "I've been all over the place trying to find Tommy and the band!" I say they all laugh "you missed us that much?!" Tommy says sipping on his beer. "Yes! You guys are the only people I talk too." I say putting my hands up in disappointment "I'm sorry but Maybe I want to have alone time?" Tommy with a smart ass tone. "You know fucking what? I'll just leave if you want to act like this."I turn around stepping off the bus hearing all of them laughing at my actions.

I go to the hotel,through the lobby,up the elevator, to our room. I open the door and then slamming it behind me. I lay on my bed in silence as tears start rolling down my cheeks. I sit there sobbing trying to think what I did wrong, I play with the strands in my hair and crying.

You sit there in silence as you hear a knock on the door. " go away I'm in here!" You say as your voice shakes " come on sweetheart let me in." A familiar voice says back to you in a soothing voice.  " just come in the doors not locked." I say wiping the tears fron my face.

The door creeks open then shuts,foots steps get closer and suddenly stops. "Now what the fuck is going on babe." A voice says, you turn your head "axl?" You say sitting up "I know,I know it's weird of me to do this." He says scratching his head. "Why was he being such a bitch." I say breaking and sobbing. "I don't know sweetie,I really don't know." He sits down next to me rubbing my arm. "I don't even know what I did?" I shake "how about you tell me what happened." He cooed.

" last night we fucked,I woke up He was gone, I searched here,I took a shower cleaned up thought he would come back but he didn't. So I went to the lobby,then the bus,then the changing rooms,back to the bus,got on the bus,got off the bus.then got on your bus and then it happened. He didn't tell me anything." I say rubbing my eyes "you should definitely talk to him about it, I'm sorry honey," He says getting up. " if you need anything I'm here." I nodded my head and he left the room.

You sat there is silence for a few minutes until you heard the door creek back open.