18

You wake up from your sleep feeling way better then you did earlier. You chugged the rest of your water that Axl gave you when he knocked on your door to bother you. You thought of Axl and you remember what he had said to you before he was about to leave.

"Feel better, come find me when you do." you saw him say smiling in your head, you loved the thought of his smile. "Courtney stop being stupid cmon now." You tell yourself it's not time to fall in love.

You get up throwing on a comfy outfit that didn't look to mad but was still comfortable. You brush your teeth,hair,apply a little makeup.
-------
The elevator doors open with axl right in front of you. "Hey, I was just going to look for you." You smile as he walked into elevator. "Heh," he laughed "I was about to check on you." He scratched his head with you letting out a little chuckle.

"OH axl you don't have to worry about me." You smile patting his back. You both headed back up to your room surprisingly grabbing your luggage and heading back down to the lobby.

You walked to the front desk checking out of your room. "Damn I sound annoying,have you thought on whose bus you're going on?" Axl said rubbing his face thinking he was annoying which he wasnt being. You wanted to go with nikki or atleast check in with him so he doesn't worry they left you behind,but you want to go with axl. "How about this, can I check in with nikki before I go on your bus? I don't want him to worry about me you know?" I smiled nervously at his answer. "Yeah no problem! Let me take your bags so you don't gotta carry them back and forth to the busses." He smiled grabbing your things without you saying yes.

Axl and you walk out,going different ways to get on different busses. You hop on the bus that says motley on it. "Courtney!" Nikki got up hugging you,you of course hugged him back. Nikki smelt clean but had a faint smell of cigarettes and alcohol. "Where's your stuff kid?"mick said ruffling up your hair in a playful way." Fuck~," you thought "I guess they did miss me."

"Well I was going to ask something..." you said with a shaky tone you where nervous because how excited they seemed to see you. "What is it?" Vince raised an eyebrow. "Well uhm," you bit your lip twirling your hair "I was going to go on guns n roses bus,but if you guys want me here that's fine. I've just got to get my stuff from them." You wanted to hide your face from them you were deadly nervous. "It's fine with me,just please come see us when you do we love you." Nikki said. That gave you relief mostly expect one thing,Tommy. He was giving you a glare that didn't look pleasing at all. You just shrugged it off you would check in with them. "Don't worry I love all of you too! I'll check in they just really want me to go on their bus for today. " I say I gave all of them hugs even Tommy who intimated me with the glare.

You walk down the steps of the bus waving at them. You jog to guns' bus you could hear all of them talking and axl yelling to be careful of your stuff which made you giggle a little.