14

You hear the door creek back open and shut. You wipe the tears from your face and fix your hair. You knew it would either be nikki or Tommy,you didn't want them to see you cry. You were not in the mood to talk to Tommy after what he said.

"Hey are you okay?" The voice of tommy asks I didn't answer him. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asks "you know what's wrong tommy," I snapped at him "you knew what you were saying don't act stupid." I snarled. "I thought you would be fine alone! I went and had fun by myself!" He raised his voice "this is exactly what I worried that I would loose you guys,I did what nikki said to do and then I get yelled at!" I say choking trying not to let the tears run out of my eyes. "Okay? Why do you always have to be with us all the time?" He said not answering my statement "get out." I snarled "how about you get out if you want to act like a bitch?"  He says zipping my suit case shut "fine!" I yelled and I head out the door with none of my stuff. I slam the door behind me heading to the other room that was assigned to me.

I walk to 318 opening the door, I shut it behind me with tears running down my cheeks. I lay down on the bed screaming and crying,what did I do to him? I'm confused,is this end of us? The sweet man that made you feel special is now being an asshole. You get up from the bed with hot tear marks on your cheeks. A bottle of red wine sits on the counter with a wine glass to go with it.  You pop open the wine with a pop and you put the bottle on your lips taking sip after sip after sip.

You lie on the bed your eyes getting heavy I shut my eyes then suddenly I feel sloppy kisses on my necks.  I open my eyes seeing Tommy kissing me. He gets on top putting his hands on face,us now making out. He breaks away "I'm apologizing." He says looking at me kissing me again. I rub my hands along his back lifting up his shirt. He smirks taking it off,he then rips my shirt off along unclasping my bra. I start taking off his pants slowly throwing them on the floor. Eagerly he rips my pants off grasping my boob smashing his lips into mine.

He inserts in me making me gasp he then doesn't take it slow going in and out of me at a fast even pace,  making me moan I hold onto his back leaving scratches on his back. He starts to rub my clit, I grab the beds railing as he goes faster and faster,my moans getting loud and louder. Ramming me into the bed I feel the knot in my stomach "Tomm~ im close!" I scream moaning in his ear. "Damn I love when you moan my name. " He grunts and he goes faster and faster "hold in there." He says pulling my hair,moaning louder,I couldn't handle it, I came all over him He pulls out cumming all over the bed.

"Fuck yea." Tommy says laying his head on my chest "so you are sorry." I say out of breath. "Shit man Cinderella is going on and we where gonna hang with them and guns n roses" Tommy says jumping up getting his clothes on. "Does this mean I can go back to our hotel?" I say giving him a smerk "fuck ya!" He says handing me my clothes. We get our clothes on and we head out the door.

"Can I please change I'm wearing nothing fun. " I pout "sure go ahead." We turn into our room. You rummage throught your suit case finding the perfect outfit.

Your outfit:

Your outfit:

You put your outfit on and you head out the door going to watch cinderella play and after words have fun with guns n roses and cinderella.

A/N: I'm sorry they've been short ill try to get a longer one out!