15

After Tommy and you went to go meet up with the crue to watch cinderella play their concert. You jammed out until they where done.Afterwards you guys all jammed eachother motley crue,guns n roses, and cinderella in a van. You had no clue how you guys did it,everyone was piled on top of each. Mick was the one driving because he refused to be sat on or just him sitting on someone. Of course you sat ontop of tommy, vince sat on top of nikki, axl was in the passenger seat by himself, Steven on top of duff,izzy on top of slash, and cinderella crowded  in the back.

You guys all agree to go to a bar a couple mins from the hotel. Mick slammed on the go petal and we all jerked back a little bit.  They all talked about girls, stupid shit they've done, everyone cracking jokes here and there. It got all quiet and then all of a sudden a horrible smell reeks in the van. "OH my god what is that smell." You plug your nose Tommy giving you a devilish grin "TOMMY NO YOU DID NOT." I say screaming. Nikki and vince start making gagging noises "what the fuck tommy!" Mick yelled "roll down a damn window it's seeping back here!" Duff yells gagging "damn man what did you eat!" Tom keifer from cinderella yells from the back seat "man I can't remember." Tommy says "did ya shit your pants man! Jesus christ that stinks." Axl says as he rolls down the window.

After the smell went away you guys all laughed at the reactions,mick parks the van and you guys all get out. Some bar with a strip club,great.

You all walk sitting down Tommy's arm around your waist. "Hey you want me to grab you a drink,love?" Tommy suggested to me. I gave him a smile nodding "go ahead." He unwraps his arm around your waist walking to the bar was. "Soo uhhh Courtney, how have you been on tour these few days?" Axl taps his fingers on the table. I look up from my gaze watching Tommy get our drinks "oh! Uhm it's been pretty good! I'm still trying to figure it out you know?" Axl shouts over the music and other people talking "I understand! Totally you will get use to it,it's fun hanging out with you." He smiles,you smile back.

Tommy sits down handing you a drink, jack n coke! "Thank you!" You smile rubbing his arm "no problem." He smiles. Steven looks at me raising an eyebrow "what?" You say confused,you knew he wanted to asks a question. He leans in whispering " you and Tommy just fought what's up with you guys making up so quick?" My face got red "that's a story for another time adler." "Holy shit." He screams not keeping it quiet "what's up adler?" Slash gives a raised eyebrow, Steven leans in next to slashs ear. After Steven leaned away slash gave a shocked look at you and Tommy. "Adler no you did not." I say grabbing  his arm. "OH yes I did." He shook his head with a cheeky smile. You put your head in your hands and groaned. You looked up,the news already getting to axl.

Before it got to everyone you shouted "yes! Yes we fucked is there a problem?" Who cares if you guys fucked or not, you and Tommy where on good terms now. The whole table roared in surprise and excitement. "Gimme details later." Steven leaned in winking "Shut up!" I shove him a little bit,he just laughed.

Some of the boys scattered off watching strippers, finding girls to fuck. At the table left me,tommy,duff,and Fred coury from cinderella. Duff was a nice company, he was quite a talker,Fred was but not as much. They all got along talking about who knows,you just dozed off into your own world for abit. You sat there all of a sudden your heart began to pound,everything became fuzzy and blurry. "Tom- tommy." You tapped his shoulder. "Hm?" He asked his face turned concerned "I need- I need to step out." I say running my fingers through my hair. "Go ahead." He looked away not fully aware of what was going on with me.

Weaving through the body of people I open the door to fresh air. No more smoke,alcohol, smell of sweaty people. You walk sitting under the flashing light on the strip club. You sat there,feeling a bit better you look up seeing all of the buildings. You smiled as you saw shadows of a couple dancing around in their room. The cold breeze tickled your skin,you heard the clubs doors open with the music getting louder then getting quiet again. You turn your head seeing duff turning the corner. He sat there looking both ways but seeing your gaze he walked over to you.

He sat down softly, you pointed to the room With the shadows  duff looked up. You both smiled at the sweet sight "you didn't seem well you doing alright?" He said giving you a concerned look "I am now,thank you." I smile "I'm surprised Tommy didn't come out here with you." He scoffed. "You know what? Me too." I sat there crossing my arms. "You guys forgave eachother that quick,really?" He raised an eyebrow curious. "I don't know actually." I started to question myself even.

"He's a different man when there's alcohol." I sigh "like today on the bus?" "Yeah." I sigh once more. "He apologized with giving me sex."

We sat there in silence, it wasn't awkward but comfortable. "I wonder  when we are heading back." Duff asked "me too I'm getting tired." I rub my eyes "want to go and see what there up too?" Duff gets up lending me a hand "sure why not." I say grabbing his hand.

We walk in no one at our table. "Where's tommy?" I asked duff giving me a concerned look. "I'll walk around with you to look." He says.

Passing and weaving through people,looking in every door that was not locked, one room left, who knew what this room was.

You sat in front of the door with duff,you grabbed the door handle twisting it. You look in your eyes widened. You couldn't belive it. You left for one moment,and he did this?

"What is wrong with you?!" You scream, you shut the door running towards the exit. Duff standing there with a sad expression on his face, you open the exit hearing faint yells of your name. Whats up with him? With another girl sattled on him like that? I was supposed to do that.Wasn't i?

Tears ran down your face, the cold wind blowing them faintly in different directions.  You walk fast down ally ways hearing yells of your name faintly. The faster you walked the less you could hear them. 

You get into a taxi telling the driver to go to the hotel you where staying at.

---------
You arrived going to the front desk. "Hey uhm I have a question." You shook trying to not get scene if they where going to come back soon. "What is it?"the short man asked "can I get another room the one I have is dirty,I've been staying in-" you hesitated for a moment "a friend's room, I now want my own room. " You smiled. "Sure thing." He hands you new keys and you run your way up to the elevator.

You knew the hotel had all the same keys. You went into your old room, 304. You opened it quickly packing all your stuff up. You drag it to your new room. You open the door dropping you stuff crawling on your bed sobbing. You knew u had to face him the rest of the tour. You didn't know what to do. Maybe nikki would know? Maybe someone could help.

You fell asleep crying peacefully. You didn't know what to do,even think. You knew you had to do something though.