story

I lay in my bed at home. I'm little again. My small body is curled up in a little ball. I sit up. I carefully lower myself down from the tall bed. Slowly I walk out into the kitchen. My mom is there. "Good morning sweetie. How did you sleep?" she asks me. "good" I answer her. "Mom, could you tell me a story?" I ask. "Sure honey" she says. happy I go over to one of the chairs. After struggling a bit, I finally sit down. "Let me tell you the story of your grandmother. She came from a covey. Her name was Barb Azure. She played the bass. The lead of the covey was Lucy Gray Baird. And a beauty she was. She found herself a capitol boy." My mom says. "Snow Snow!" I yell exited. My mother has told me this story millions of times. I know it word by word. "yes, your right honey. His name was snow. They did in fact love each other. But one day Barb was out in the forest. She heard yelling and gunshots. Barb was terrified but she decided to check it out. What if anybody got hurt? As she came closer, she heard Snow yelling. LUCY GRAY!!! He said. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?! Barb got scared and ran back to the hut unsure if she would ever see Lucy Gray again. She did not. Barb was now afraid of district 12. If Snow and Lucy had turned on each other then what stopped the rest of the covey to do the same? So, she ran. I don't know how she did it, but she got away from district 12. Barb ran through the woods. She got to the area close to district 9. There she met a boy. The boy came from district 9 and had found a hole in the fence. They became friends. But nothing lasts forever. They were found by a peacekeeper. The peacekeeper was the boy's friend. The friend had to do his job. But this could the boy get killed for. the friend decided to let them both live. but they were now stuck in district 9." My mom says finishing the story.