The Raghuvanshi Family

[Raghuvanshi Palace]

In their magnificent palace in Devgarh adorned with colorful gardens, laughter and joy filled the air. The family's days were filled with cheerful melodies and the sound of birds chirping in harmony.

A royal family with every royalty available to them but still down to earth.

People of Devgrah were dedicated and devoted to the royal family not because they could rule them though the monarchy ended so many decades ago but for the love and care the Raghuvanshi showed towards their people.

Raghuvanshi was one of the few royal families who still held power. Even though royal families are always extravaganza in everything they do, former king AMITABH RAGHUVANSHI started the family business so that later after the monarchy ended the family wouldn't have to fight for two square meals.

As the years passed by, The Raghuvanshi Industries touched the heights of success.
Billions of deals were cracked successfully and billions of mammon started to flow.
Later, King Rajveer Raghuvanshi took over the business with Prince Amit Raghuvanshi and they did an outstanding job securing the family business but in a very peculiar way.

The men of Raghuvanshi know the dark side of their business and it will stay that way forever.

The women of Raghuvanshi are always caring, loving, kind, and polite.
They believe that every woman who marries a Raghuvanshi is the one and only. Created by god himself to be the daughter-in-law of Raghuvanshi.

The men of Raghuvanshi have always respected their marriage and loved their better halves with all they have.
Loyalty, love, and respect were all they had in the family. A family to idealize for.

Today, The Raghuvanshi Palace is shining like a star, like a bride because the older grandson of King Amitabh Raghuvanshi is coming to India after 7 years.

The harmonic hush push in the Palace is the living witness of this grand ceremony.

°°°

Kiyansh Raghuvanshi, the elder son of King Rajveer Raghuvanshi and Palak Raghuvanshi. Dear to everyone's heart is coming back from the USA after 7 years.

"Arey wahan to kam phool lagaya beta, please aur laga dijiye"

[There are fewer flowers decorated on that place son, please add more]

"Aaj mera chirag, mera jigar ka tukda wapas aa raha hai, koi kanjoosi nhi chalegi sajawat main ajj, iss mahal ko dulhan ki tarah saja do"- Shalini commanded.

[Today the light of my life, a piece of my heart has come back, no one will dare to worship me today, decorate this palace like a bride.]

"Arey Shalini ji, itna sab to ho chuka aur kya kya karwaengi app. Bicharo ko saans to line dijiye, subah se kaam hin to kr rhe hain"