Family Approved

KIYANSH

Days were gloomy. Nights were filled with the whispers of distant dreams, echoing in the silence of the darkness.

I may not be the most expressive person in the world but my employees are now definitely getting the idea of my grumpiness every other day.

“Tujhe kitni baar kaha hai yaar don't keep shouting at your employees, Sala unki kya galti jab tera Anwesha bhabi ke saath baat aage nahi badh payi toh” These were the exact words Advik said and stormed out.

[ How many times have I told you to not keep shouting at our employees? Damn, what's their fault if nothing happened between you and Anwesha Bhabi]

He was right but I'm not admitting.
My thought bubble burst with Ayushman Arora's call.

“Hello?”

“ Hello Mr. Raghuvanshi” he sounded …happy?

If this is the way the Arora's takes revenge on something then they are scary.

“Yes, Mr. Arora how may I help you” I most certainly know he has called to threaten me to stay away from his sister.

Funny if he thinks that.

“Arey ye sab formalities dusron ke liye, you are my friend and I have called you to invite you to my wedding. Pure pariwar ke sath aana hi padega, koi bahana nahi sunna mujhe” he declared

[Leave all the formalities for others, you are my friend and I have called you to invite you to my wedding. You have to attend with your family and I won't take any excuses]

An opportunity where I can see my princess. Where I can feel her presence. There's no way in hell or heaven I would let this chance slip away.

“Congratulations Ayushman. Happy to hear that and you don't have to listen to my excuses because I'll be there for sure” We laughed a little while discussing how Mishka has been telling Ayushman about her dream destination wedding in a Palace. This is when the greatest idea came to my mind.

“Ayushman I have a proposal and if it feels right do let me know” I offered him one of our palaces for his wedding to which he said he was happy to know and he would surprise his fiancée with this news.

It would rather surprise my princess. I know she won't be happy or comfortable after learning this news but the least I can do is try to win her back and I am not a quitter.

After further discussion about the venue and other business deals, we both bid our goodbyes on the phone.

°°°
Living in Delhi and managing our business wasn't hard but convincing my family that I have something important here and I don't have any pressure work related was.

*phone ringing*

“Hello, pranam” I heard my grandfather laughing and he said ‘god bless you’

“Aap kaise hai. Delhi ka kaam kaisa chal raha hai” was the first thing he asked

[How are you and how is the Delhi work going?]

“Sab theek hai dadu” was a lie but I couldn't think of any other answers

[Everything is fine]

“Wo maan nahi rahi hai shayad, warna ab tak aap ghodi chadhne ki baat keh chuke hote” I could hear him smiling and some other giggles too

[She is not convinced maybe otherwise you would have told us to be a groom by now]

“Main samjha nahi dadu. Kan nahi maan rahi? Kon ghodi chadhega?” I asked and heard a full herd of laughter echoing