Eyes Chico, They Never Lie

ANWESHA

What's the best way to cope with heartbreak? Ignore it.

That's what I did. I ended before anything even started. I ended all the possibilities before there were any.
I may not be a very expressive person outside but I am well aware of my eyes behaving otherwise. My eyes will tell anyone what I'm feeling right now.

Eyes Chico, they never lie!

It was hard for me to have a civil conversation with him after everything that had happened a few days back. Pri and V told me to clear out everything which I found weird because they were too upset about the incident.
They suggested that I should at least talk to Kiyansh and see what's real and what's not.
I understand they want to help me but the articles, news all over the internet everything says otherwise.
I am a doctor so I knew Ms. Roy wasn't pregnant at all but none of them tried to decline the rumours or whatever.
None of them said anything. I didn't want Kiyansh to come out have a press conference and say it but at least an agent from his side to convey the message that he didn't get her pregnant.

*ping*

It's been more than an hour maybe and my dear best friends are constantly texting me.
Isn't it obvious to them that I don't want to talk or meet? Getting a day off was the only way for me to isolate myself from everything.
My feelings for him escalated pretty easily and I blame myself for that. I should've known better but I was a fool. Now, as their messages keep pouring in, I'm torn between responding and maintaining the solitude I desperately need.

I need to eat something. Anything would work. Poison will work too.

*ping*

Mishka Bhabhi: I saw the news. Are you okay?
Anwesha: Yes. I'm fine. Thank you:)
Mishka Bhabhi: We can talk about it if you want…
Anwesha: Right now I just want to eat something.
Mishka Bhabhi: Understood. I'm omw to you with some food.
Ps-: the two monkeys are coming with me as well. They need to see you too.
Anwesha: Thanks Bhabhi but Idk if I'm ready to face them. They'll shout at me.
Mishka Bhabhi: Well you did what was needed. Don't worry they'll understand:)
Anwesha: I hope so.

The decision to end things with Kiyansh was all mine. I didn't think about informing my friends about it. They did suggest to clear things up but they don't know I ended things with him.

I've never been in a relationship but I sure do understand the hurt one goes through when the heart breaks.

Kiyansh might have made this whole skit to ignore getting married but if he really wanted to build something with me he could've been honest with me at least.

As the clouds of my thoughts were getting deeper and darker it suddenly burst in my head as I heard knocking out the door.

“Ji?”

[Yes?]

“Beti ji, Ayushman baba aap ko niche bula rahe hain,” one of our domestic helps said from the other side of the door

[Beta ji, Ayushman baba is calling you downstairs]

“Kyun,” I asked, wondering when Bhai came home.

[Why?]

“Wo mehmaan aaye hain Ayushman baba ke saath” he said

[A guest is here with Ayushman Baba]

“Aap niche aa jaiye please” he added

[Please come down]

“Ji theek hai, aap jaiye main aati hun,” I said and he went away