So This Is Love

KIYANSH

If I say I am hurt that would be an understatement.

I am beyond hurt. Beyond broken and beyond pain.

She said she won't trust me again. I understand why she wouldn't. Why would she?
I broke her trust. I lied to her. I hid the fact that I was dating Nisha.

When Nisha called me to visit the hospital, I decided to tell her the truth that this whole dating act between us was over because I am in love with my princess.

I couldn't just drop the bomb so I bought her flowers. But the kind of bomb dropped on me in that room shattered me into pieces.

I never asked my princess which hospital she works at but never in my dreams, I thought I made a huge mistake by not asking her.

The look she gave me when she saw me in that room was so transparent. She looked hurt, she looked broken just like me.
She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't.

I had to keep my cool because Nisha went through surgery.
I couldn't say no to her. I already had this on my mind to become clear when she came back from Milan but she straight went to the hospital.
I had everything planned. I'll give her the flowers and I'll tell her the truth. I don't care how she takes it because there is never anything between us. We never even had a proper conversation then it shouldn't bother her.

I saw my life crumbling into pieces when I heard her introducing me as her boyfriend in front of my princess.

I saw my world ending.

Tears glistened in my eyes, the bouquet dropped from my hands and I started trembling.

I couldn't even have my first-ever date with her.

She faked her smile. I know her. She was so uncomfortable there. All I wanted was to take her somewhere far away so it would just be her and I, hold her, kiss her forehead, and tell her the whole truth.

No one between. No damn one.

The moment she went out I texted one of the men to follow her so that I knew she was safe.

I turned towards Nisha who was typing something in her phone when she told me the headlines about us.
I read a few articles and my mind went blank.
Fucking useless media.

I called my team and told them to take down all the articles, headlines, and anything mentioning me and Nisha.

“Nisha we need to talk,” I said

“OK.” She said

“Look. I'm more than thankful to you for portraying my fake girlfriend but I'm ending this. I can't keep doing this. I am in love with someone and I don't want to ruin what we might have” I told her in a go.

She kept looking at me for a few seconds.

“Fine, I know we have to end this someday. I must tell you the girl is super lucky.” She told me

She is not because I ruined everything.

Surprisingly she took it very well.
I smiled and thanked her. Told her to still text my secretary to pay the hospital bills, she said she had a signed a year project in a model agency in Milan so after all her surgery she would be moving there.
I wished her good luck and went out.

My phone rang. Advik.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hello? Seriously, you have time to say hello. Have you seen the news? How the fuck is she pregnant? Is it yours? Does Bhabi know all this? Why the fuck are you not even saying anything?” He shouted