Cute Kiyansh

AUTHOR

The soft golden light of dawn painted the sky, illuminating the tranquil scene inside Kiyansh's Room.
His eyes opened slowly, the soft morning light filtering through the curtains to gently caress his face. As he blinked away the remnants of sleep.

Rubbing his eyes and going to get cleaned. A small smile drew on his lips when he remembered that only a few more days left when he'd spent a beautiful time with his princess.

He went to the gym. Worked hard on his already toned body.

“Anshu” Advik

Kiyansh sighed.

“Hmm?”

“When are you flying to Delhi to meet Bhabhi?” Advik

“After 4 days maybe, why?” He raised his eyebrows and asked

“Nothing” Advik shrugged

Kiyansh shook his head and carried on with his chest flies

“Anshu?” Advik called again

Kiyansh placed the dumbells back and sat up asking what now to only get another question from Advik “n will you make everything clear to that plastic bag?”

He was right. He has to come clear to Nisha.
It won't be any good to keep her in his life even for his namesake and that he has realized his love for Anwesha he won't keep another girl in his life.

“I'll call her tonight, I don't know if she's back from Milan. Then I'll let her know” Kiyansh said

“Good. Now let's go. Chole Bhature khayenge” Advik grinned

Kiyansh shook his head and they both headed out of the gym.

°°°

“This is not done, Mr.Anand. I've specifically mentioned the facts of the deal. What the hell is this.” Kiyansh roared

“Sir there must be a mistake. I'll talk to the IT department right away.” Mr. Anand tried to control Kiyansh's anger.

Kiyansh's first-ever deal was a success which led him to crack numerous other deals successfully.
But every success comes with a price, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
The recent project needed special attention due to a stubborn business partner and his out-of-line demands.
It was important so Kiyansh had to take care of every little detail. He held meetings after meetings to make sure he wouldn't leave any points regarding this deal.

The plan was running smoothly until a team member messed it up. He leaked some very important data rivals of Raghuvanshi Industries.
Now that it has come to Kiyansh's knowledge he is fuming with anger.

The whole team was present in Kiyansh's cabin with heads hung low.
Nobody was ready to spill the beans OK who is the ultimate traitor?

Kiyansh relaxed, his whole demeanor changed into cold, ruthless, and scary. He was looking into the souls of people standing in front of him.

“Sir, they are not ready to confess.” Mr Anand said

“Funny because they think I don't know who it is,”, Kiyansh said

All the five heads turned to him and their eyes were wide like saucers.

“Sir, if you already know then why are you wasting our time?” A girl named Riya Bisht from the team questioned Kiyansh

Kiyansh smirked. He stood up from his chair and started walking towards Riya.

“Right. Why am I wasting all your precious time?”
“After all you don't have enough time Ms.Bisht, since you'll be looking for a job soon,” Kiyansh said and stood in front of Riya