Nisha Roy

ANWESHA

I am the epitome of stupidness.

I am the brand ambassador of stupidity.

I should be awarded the “Stupid of the Year” award.

My family was right when they said I don't have a filter in my mouth.

Guess what. I don't.

I was stupid enough to tell my best friends and my dearest bhabi that I was going on a date with Kiyansh.

Why God why?

I lost my shit when they dared me to text or call Kiyansh and asked him out on our date but in a super casual way.

I swear I must have scared the man and the first-ever date was a big flop before it started.

Not in hell I was going to do that but I have to because if I didn't they would have sent my childhood pictures and videos to him.

I called and surprisingly he was very chill too.

He's a cutie.

After the call which was supposed to never happen, I took a long sigh and crouched down.

What if he thinks I'm crazy? Getting over-excited about our date? What if he loses interest in me? What if I pushed him away?

I wasn't the one to ask on a date, he was. 

So he won't lose interest. That's what I told myself to calm my racing mind.

I'll call him tomorrow and clear everything up. 

°°°

Today is a good day. 

We have a celebrity coming for a check-up.

Nah not check up. She is coming for a plastic consultation and I will be assisting our Plastic attending today.

Of course, I'm super nervous. This is my first ever project with the plastic department. 

People often believe plastic is all about literal plastic but it's just the name.

We don't freaking use plastics.

I came down and settled on my seat.

Turned out Papa and Bhai had to leave early today.

Mumma served me with delicious breakfast and the mandatory protein juice.

Don't ask me for the ingredients. 

I hopped on my Aston Martin and drove away.

I checked in and was on a mission to ignore my beloved best friends and save myself from early morning teasing but who am I kidding?

There's waiting for me in the cafeteria.

What was I thinking when I turned my feet toward the cafeteria? They know my habits.

“Hello Mrs.Raghuvanshi” Varun teased and I halted on my steps.

Turned around and kicked him on his leg.

Oh! How much I wish to kick him on his balls.

“Stop calling me that” I ordered

“Oops sorry. Soon to be Mrs Kiyansh Raghuvanshi” Prisha teased

“I hate you both,” I said and stomped out while I heard them shouting “Love you too”.

Bitches!

I love you two more.

I got paged from the plastics department.

I ran, literally ran with the coffee cup in my hand without spilling a single drop.