#42 (my oc japssia)

Japssia enters room, corpses on the floor and walls covered in blood: Sigh...
Japssia: My basement got no business lookin' like this...

Japssia: "Ladies and gentlemen" is unnecessarily gendered, overly formal, lengthy, and honestly, I'm falling asleep already. "Cowards" on the other hand, is inclusive to all genders, to the point, and dramatic.

Japssia: Don't joke about murder. I was murdered once and it offends me.

Japssia: Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to fear how much they love me.

Japssia: *slowly pushes a cannon into a 17th century bank* Okay everyone, be cool. This is a robbery.

Japssia: Sometimes I wonder if I'm hearing voices.
Japssia: Then I remember that's the last bit of sanity I have trying to get me to fall asleep at a reasonable time.

Japssia: If I ever met Satan, the first thing I would say is "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" It would be hilarious.
Japssia: The next thing I would do is probably burst into flame and get impaled dozens of times but it would still be hilarious.

Japssia: Am I a boy? Am I a girl? It doesn't matter. I'm going to burn your house down.

Japssia: Oh, so when crows remember people who wronged them and hold grudges, its "intelligent" and "really cool".
Japssia: But when I do it, I'm "petty" and "need to let it go".