Life Log #15

Day 6:

It's a Saturdayyyyyyyyy!!! No Ryder every weekend! Free to go anywhere! Amanda told me that Ryder leaves the building every 5am, so I wouldn't have to worry about her picking on me today. I better go home and just wash my clothes there. Well, unless Zoe does have a washing machine. I can't recall. Does she? I mean, I've been in her house for like 2 weeks now. How come I never know if she has one or not?

I put all of them in my luggage. I have decided that I was gonna switch into a new set of clothes.

I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth, applied my deodorant, and quickly wore something casual. And then I wore some pants, reused my socks, and donned my converse.

Amanda recently got a call from her parents. She told me she's gonna have to dip out from our plans today because she's gonna go to her grandparents' house. Speaking of grandparents, my parents used to visit our grandparents when I was a kid, except they're in a retirement home. It was fun. I just wonder why they had to live in a retirement home instead of just living in with us. They're dead now. I miss them.

Welp. I went down to the ground floor via elevator. As I waited for a while for Zoe to arrive, I tried texting Sophia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Phia.

•..

.•.

..•

...

•..

.•.

..•

...

hey Tay, what's up?

well, one of my friends said they weren't free today. are you free? are you currently on set?

not really. they give me breaks on weekends, thankfully. what do ya want?

I wanna go shopping.

wait. really?

yeah...

i'm in.

that quick?

YES!!! I'm internally screaming rn. you never wanted to go shopping before.

on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you exactly?

10, b*tch! i wanna help you rediscovering your inner you! duhh!

i'm gonna spend around 500 dollars. I'll have to wait for Zoe to pick me up though.

where will I meet you?

are you at your house?

oh my, you're doing it?

Alright. I'll see you there.

can't wait, bestie! I'm bringing half a grand too. my salary from this week is pretty good.

good to know. also, will it feel a bit weird once i see you again face to face? i mean, it's been months after all.

it won't. i can assure you.

okay. i'll ask zoe to drop me off at springfield, since you only live a block away from there.

sure thing.

catch ya later at 1:30.

alright! TCKS!