Life Log #10

Day #1:

Ahhhh... It's my first day in the Reckless Youngsters. The wait is finally over. Can't wait to meet new people.

I went to Zoe's room and woke her up out of excitement.

"Wake up Zoe!!! It's my first day!"

She yawned.

"Aww... Look at my little girl. All grown up."

"Zoe, you've never seen me as a child."

"I was kidding."

"Oh."

"But, I still love your optimism. You're just wonderful."

"We got to go. I'm thrilled."

"Alright, alright. Simmer down, girl."

"I'm not a girl."

"But you still look and sound like one."

"I have thin vocal cords. Just quit making fun of it."

"Alright. Let's go."

It's 6:00am. I took a 10-minute bath. I wore a navy blue sweater with a white tank top inside. I made sure to wear a bra so that people wouldn't think I'm flat-chested.  Zoe gave me a pair of silicone pads that she bought online a few days ago... She seems pretty supportive and caring. As for the bottom clothing, I wore a simple pair of skinny jeans. As usual, I tucked my you-know-what to avoid suspicions. It hurts. Took me 5 minutes.

I wore the same red Chucks.

We ate breakfast at around 7:00am. It was an egg sandwich. We made it with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise, and fried eggs to be specific. It tasted heavenly. I helped with chopping the veggies. I almost cut myself while slicing the tomatoes.

We drove out. Had to stop by at a gas station for a refuel. Zoe filled up her gas tank. Eventually, we got to the W.A.R. Headquarters. I was ready to step inside. Eager to do something to take my mind off of things. Not exactly therapeutic, but I just hope that everything turns out great in the end, and maybe I could fit everything I want to say in this logbook.

We went up to Zoe's boss' room and had a small chit chat with her.

"Oh hey there, little one, welcome. I'll show you where you'll start your first day in training." She smiled.

The boss and I went down to the third floor. I was shown into this room with a label in front of the door:

Reckless Youngsters' Training Room

Inside the room, I saw a lot of girls in their training uniforms practicing what seems to be self-defense. Some of them were sitting down, watching the others as they practice. They were taught by...

Wait...

I think I recognize her. The girl, with the black hair.

She... was the one that called me a bozo. What the hell?

All of the girls looked at me in silence.

"Hello girls, I would like you to meet our newest member, Taylor. She's very new to all of this. So, be nice to her."

The girl with the black hair looked at me in awe, but she looked away afterwards. The other girls whispered to each other about something that I didn't know. I really hope it wasn't something bad.

Zoe's boss closed the door and left me standing. I sat somewhere at the left corner of the room, just watching the others practice. The girl in the black hair continued teaching some moves I haven't .