Life Log #8

5 days before training:

It's been a week or so since I sent a friend request to my old high school friends. I'm wondering what they've been up to. Hopefully not flirting with jocks this summer. I've given them a ton of advice on what to do and what not to do. I checked my phone to see if they accepted my request.

They didn't.

Was it because of how anonymous my profile looks? I don't really know. I just need something to write about so that you could read something. I mean, if they did see the news, they might think that I'm just a spam account, or a bot.

But anyways... things have been pretty boring, as usual. Everything I've written so far after the incident has taken almost a quarter of the entire logbook. I should probably purchase a new one once this runs out of pages. Who knows?

Zoe and I have been doing Pilates again. She wanted me to 'improve my feminine physique' in preparation for my first day in training. I don't really know. My body might hurt by the time I arrive at the first day because of all of this. But hey, I guess there's nothing wrong with a little bit of exercise.

Actually, we did 3 hours from 4am to 7am. It was painful, but my body adapted eventually. Got used to the pain. Got a lot more relaxed. All this time I wasn't breathing properly when doing these exercises. After that, we took a 15 minute rest on the sofa. Drank a few bottles of water. We had salad for breakfast. A great diet, considering the fact that we've been eating meat all the time. Veggies are a great way to balance them out. I should probably do these more often, you know, alternating between meat and veggies and fruits.

These days have been pretty boring... my ears got used to the earrings.

I didn't mean to rhyme that one.

You know, I've never tried dyeing my hair before. I don't really know when I want it dyed, but I'll probably decide when the time is right.

Didn't mean to do it on this one either.

For now, I'll just stay here at home. Zoe went to work late. She said her boss doesn't really care when she gets in or out. I guess she really is her boss' favorite.

I'll just go watch something in the theater room, maybe search for some other DVDs in Zoe's shelf.

Alright, I just got back from watching this movie called Charlie's Angels. It was a really good. I love it so much! I really love the dynamic between the 3 lead characters. The action scenes were really dope. Dylan Sanders was my favorite character in the movie. I wonder what the actress has been up to recently.

Anyway... the day ended pretty quick, just like always. Zoe came home, tired. We ate dinner, watched a few episodes of this show called "American Gods". Pretty interesting, but I just don't get it yet. We both went to our respective rooms. I changed to my airy sleepwear. For now, I'm just so bored. I've got nothing else to do. You know what? I'll just put another day here.

3 days before training:

Yep. I decided not to put this in another life log because yeah. I figured that it can make up to the lackluster 522 words that I wrote from 2 days ago. I feel like this entire life log is a filler.

Do you think this life log is a filler? 

I think it is.

I'm bored as hell.

It's a Friday. What do people do on a Friday? Throw ragers? I'm not gonna do that. I'm not used to teenagers drinking alcohol and doing whatever weird shenanigans that they want to do. I'm not really that kind of person. Well, at least my girl friends were. I'm a shy and hesitating type of person.

You know, I actually haven't tried painting before. I heard it was really therapeutic. The question is, does Zoe have any painting supplies lying around her house? Also, does she have a storage room?

Welp, she does have a storage room. I guess this house has a lot of secret openings. Turns out, it was hidden behind the sauna room she had. No wonder why the sauna room had such a small space with no windows where natural light can come in. Nothing much inside the room. Just a bunch of rolled yoga mats, deflated exercise balls, and a bunch of... guns. Gadgets and gizmos. Pun intended. But really... She had guns hidden behind the sauna room. I was wondering... How dangerous is Zoe? When does she use these weapons? Why did I find out about this just now?

After a few more minutes of searching... I found an empty canvas in the corner, 3 brushes, and a few colors of acrylic paint. How convenient, right? Her storage room is so messy.

I went to my room and placed the canvas on the desk. I didn't really know what to paint. I tried looking at some Bob Ross videos on YouTube. It didn't really help. I took a transparent cup of water where I could rinse my paintbrushes.

I decided to paint the sunset. I looked up for a reference from the internet so that I could replicate what they're doing. I've got little to no skill when it comes to painting... I decided to use some dark red paint, just like what the tutor said in the video. I painted the top part of the canvas, making sure each stroke was carefully executed. As I rinsed the brush in the cup, it triggered something in me. As the paint dissolved in the water, the shade was as red as blood. For some reason, flashbacks of the incident started invading my mind. I dropped the brush and took heavy breaths. I cried for one whole minute.

I stopped, left the desk, lied down in bed, and fell asleep. Welp, I guess I should stay away from painting for a while. I woke up 3 hours later and checked the time in my phone: 6pm. Zoe was home, watching the news. I went downstairs and sat beside her. The news spoke about a woman of this big company that died from an unknown cause, and that the police are still looking into the situation. Most of the other news were just about celebrities, which was really boring, until I saw one of my old high school friends being interviewed by news reporter Nicole Santos. Her name was Sophia. Turns out, she got the leading role for this high school teen drama show called "Period". Not gonna lie, the concept and the plot sounds promising. Also... how come I never knew she auditioned for a role like that?

But anyway, I hope she does good. I mean, Sophia did join a lot of theater plays in our high school back then. Every role she had, she nailed the acting.

After watching the news, Zoe took me on a late night drive. We listened and bobbed our heads to Cannons' songs. It was quite a fun experience. It was a good thing that Zoe drives safely. Sometimes, I see my mother and sister through her. She was as kind as my mother, and as fearless as my sister. Just the right balance.

After that long drive, we got home at around 9:30pm. We went to our respective rooms. I took a bath, changed my clothes, and went to sleep after writing this.

I hope you don't get mad at me if this life log was boring. I'll see you in a few days, reader.