Life Log #22, Part One (no font)

Day 97:

You know what day it is. Saturday! I'm bout to paint the town with some friends today. (no song pun intended) Usually, I do weekends with Zoe at her house, but I guess it's okay if I had a little time off. I can admit, I miss my room over there, but the room I have here in W.A.R. is just too cozy. I wonder what things I could get from there after the night out.

Anyway, I woke up at 8am today, and the first thing I did was text Sophia on my phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, girl!

Hey, girl!

How's sleep?

My beauty rest was good. How's yours?

Good. I've never felt better.

Good to know!
Ya ready for later?

Yeah... I was about to ask you the same thing.

Not yet. Just woke up to the sound of your notification.

Sorry hehe

No need to be sorry. It's good you woke me up haha

So um... I'm gonna bring 4 friends with me, if that's okay.

It's okay. I really have no one to bring with to be honest. Our high school friends are busy with homework, probably. You know, it's kinda nice even if you didn't go to school.

Sometimes I feel like I have to go back to school.

Relax. You've got two years before our friends catch up with you.

How about you?

I've decided to just drop.

But why though? You can still study. We can. We're still young. Heck, our friends are older than we are by a year.

I'll think about it. Maybe next semester, now that I'm done with all of this filming. How about you?

I wish I could.

Have you thought about it?

About what?

This self-defense thing you're having. Do you think it's going too far now?

I don't know.

You've been in it for more than 3 months now. Do you think it's getting a little 'culty'?

I don't think so.

What exactly do you guys do?

I can't really explain it in full detail.

You know I care for you, right?

I do. I'm okay.

If you're not, just text me.

I will. Don't worry.

Worrying is caring. If I didn't worry, I wouldn't care about you.

Thanks for staying in touch with me. Honestly.

No problem.
Anyway, whatcha gonna wear to our night-out?

Something decent. But I'll probably have to go home and check.

Oh come on! Wear something that'll make you pop out! Something that rocks!