Life Log #Hallo-Teen (no font)

Day 93:

(imagine if I wrote this with much "exaggeration" into it)

Happy Halloween!!!

Woke up at around 9am. No need for alarm clocks on this day. The party was gonna start at 6pm anyway, so I might have enough time to do other stuff. Like help Amand- oh no.

"Hi Tay!"

Oh no, not again.

"How's everything? Hope you had a great morning! I'VE HAD A GREAT MORNING!"

"Let me guess. Coffee." I typed. I hoped that she didn't drink two, because that was too much.

"YES! I HAVE WORKED MY ARSE OFF ON THIS AXE! LOOK!"

"Yeah... it looks nice. I really think you need some rest..." I typed.

I saw five bottles of the same coffee brand W.A.R. makes on the ground, empty. Some bottle caps were missing, until I saw two of them cut, spray painted, and pasted on her axe. Pretty clever, I guess.

"I FEEL REFRESHED! I DON'T NEED SLEEP! LOOK AT ME!"

She looked worse. Her eyes were red. I guess Halloween's off on a good start. Just kidding.

"LOOK AT ME, TAYLOR."

She looks like she's stressing out over a prop.

"IT LOOKS LIKE YOU AREN'T! WHY AREN'T YOU? WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?" She shook me aggressively as she yelled those words.

My eyes widened with fear. I got too surprised by her loud voice that I accidentally slapped her. She fell on the ground. Sorry, Amanda.

I couldn't speak. Throat problem, remember?

I picked her up and placed her on my bed. Deja vu.

I took a closer look on the axe. It looks really good. All of that in 12 hours? Dang. But I really wish she didn't have to stay up doing that. Also, where the heck did she get coffee anyway? Is there another vending machine around here on the 6th floor? Welp, I hope Amanda wakes up later at the right time. We need to prepare our outfits by 3:00pm.

Anyway, I went to Demeter's room to talk a little.

"Hey, Dem."

"First time hearing that nickname from you. Ryder usually calls me 'Demi', ya know, like Demi Lovato. But I'll try and get used to that one."

"About yesterday, I'm sorry." I typed.

(Just another quick reminder: I typed everything I said to the people I talk to through my phone. so if you're reading what I wrote, it means I typed it with a phone, and then I would show it to them. This kinda helped me write this log."

"It's okay. Hopefully everything else is okay. Everybody's talking about you."

"I see..."

"There is a chance that you might get ranked up."

"I heard."

"Do you really want to be in a mission?"

"Well, if I want to befriend Ryder, I should be with her."

"Is it just me, or are you planning something else?"

"Nope. I just want to get close with her."

"Tell me... Do you like her?"

"As a friend?"

"No, do you like-like her?"