Life Log #9

1 day before training:

I still can't believe that time moved this quick. There's a lot of things I haven't done, but I still don't know what to do before tomorrow hits. Well, if you want to know everything about me, then I'll just write it in this life log.

Today is a Sunday. I have no idea what to do. Zoe's with me at home right now. She's busy in her room doing I don't know what. It's currently 10:00am. In this Life log, I'm writing everything (maybe almost everything but yeah idk) that you need to know about me if you want to know me more.

I mean, technically this is still a life log because it's about me and my past life.

Well, let's start at the beginning, if that's okay with you, reader.

My name is Taylor Sage Cooper. My new name is Taylor Sage Whitlock. I was born on the 8th of June, I'm 15 years old, and I hate sharing birthdays with Kanye West.

But anyways, let's continue.

I have long, brown hair, and brown eyes. My skin is too white that bullies used to call me "Brunette Snow White". But that didn't stop me.

Back before summer started, I only had girl friends in Springfield high. They would let me share my thoughts and feelings with them whenever we talked. We had a great time. I only see them as friends and I always see them that way, even if I was tempted to ask one of them out. You might think I like-like boys, but I'm as straight as the lines on this ruled paper. Most of the time, my friends would still consider me as 'one of the girls' whenever we went out to do some of the shenanigans they want. If the thing went too far, I usually dip. I'm not really a leader-type of person, because I might mess up if I was given a certain number of responsibilities. I'm better off at following and agreeing to what my friends want. Well, except for the ones where they do the weirdest shenanigans.

I used to bring my guitar to school a lot. Usually, when we have free time, my friends and I would sing some songs whilst I play. If you still remember who Sophia is, she told me back then that I had a good-sounding voice. But let me tell ya, Sophia has an outstanding voice. She did an amazing job as Eliza when our school made their own production of Hamilton. She's Filipino. She told me that her biggest inspiration was Eva Noblezada. She's also my closest friend from the group. We go way back from middle school.

My friends always told me that I'm a great guy to hang out with, which is actually a nice compliment from them. They would never hang out with other guys. They were such rebels, but if they were attracted to a certain boy they would tell the whole friend group. I would always be their undercover agent by asking the boy about their favorite things and such. And now one of them, specifically Jasmine has a boyfriend. His name is Mackie. I'm really good friends with the guy. He likes calling Jasmine "Boo" and vice versa. I'm basically their relationship counselor 'cause they would come to me whenever they want to talk about the other. As for my other friends, Chloe and Naomi, they are really great to talk to. They are usually the ones that start the convos, and they are also the ones that suggest the weirdest shenanigans.

They also said that I looked more feminine than any other girl in school, and they used to tell me to embrace my looks. I tried, but I think it just made it worse. Bullies are odd people. They aren't bad, they're just broken. I wonder what they've been going through that made them that rude, but I guess I'm never going to find out because I'm far away from Springfield, lol. Most of the boys in school think I'm a girl, so sometimes they would slip in random love letters in my locker to ask me out. They would sometimes write in the letters: "I really like your awkwardness" or "I like shy girls". Mackie was shocked to find out that I was a boy the first time he tried to ask me out. It felt a little weird when he told me that he liked my eyes a lot. He described it as "honey-like when beamed by the sun". We did stay friends afterwards, and I got him to fall for Jasmine. I told him that she likes him, and that he should take the opportunity to get her before someone else could. Anyway, I hope my friends accept my friend request on Insta so they could talk to me again. It's been a while. I still assume that they must've thought I died from the accident.