~9~

*SHORT FILLER CHAPTER*

Megan's POV
Present Day

I removed my head from Jill's shoulder feeling exhausted; I rubbed my eyes aggressively trying my best to wake myself.

"Someone's finally up, morning pretty girl," Jill greeted while rubbing my head.

I glanced around the room I was in, I was in Jill's bed...and everything that happened was a dream. Why did I dream about me and Jill being together? I rubbed my head slightly pushing Jill's hand off of my head and I shifted, moving away from her.

A frown spread on her face. "What's wrong?"

"What did we do last night?" I asked genuinely not remembering anything.

"We had a couple drinks, you vented and kept calling for your dad, then I practically had to drag you up the stairs and bring you in here cause I didn't want you to be alone in the state you were in," she responded.

"What exactly did I tell you?"

"Well you told my why you came here, Beyoncé is trying to find you and that she's abusive towards you. You wanted to drink your pain away, seems like you succeeded."

"Oh God. Did she call me? Where's my phone?" I asked as nervousness pulsated through my body.

"Megan." Jill got up and walked around the bed, walking in between my legs as Normani did the day prior and held my face. "I turned it completely off, figuring she was tracking you, I didn't want her to find you. She did leave some threatening messages though, but I don't need you to worry about that right now. I knew your father and he was a good man and I know he would want you to be protected, okay? I'm here for you."

As I stared up at her, tears blurred my vision. I needed to go to the police before it was too late, before I ended up being another statistic, another victim. I still had my bruises, and now the threatening text. As far as I knew there was an enough evidence to at least get a restraining order filed against Beyoncé. But I missed her...I missed my Hottie and I love her, but how could she do this to me?

"Thank you...I want to go to the police, I really do. I want to show what she's been doing to me, but I have to speak to my manager first cause with my music getting traction, this might blow up in a negative way...what if people don't believe me? What if they think i'm lying and I made it all up?"

My eyes started to sting once more as I started to hyperventilate. Jill gripped my face again but pulled
me in this time closer to her face. Her deep brown eyes locked on mine.

"Who gives a damn what those damn people think. What matters is what the police think and the evidence that backs your claims, you understand? Don't let social media warriors tear your credibility apart. Now let's get you up, get you some breakfast and we'll go to the police station. I'll give you some privacy to speak with your manager,ok?"

"Okay." I let out a sigh, wanting to cry again, knowing that I finally got away, and this next step could put her away for good. I watched Jill walk out of the room, and my god was she beautiful. I shook my head, knowing it was only my hormones being out of wack that caused me to think like that.

I grabbed my phone, turning it on, going to the camera first to see what I looked like. Decent, considering I covered my bruises with light makeup.

 Decent, considering I covered my bruises with light makeup

That's when I saw the messages Jill was taking about.

Hottie🔥
"I'll find your ass I promise you I will, Jovon..and when I do you better hope I don't hurt you"

Hottie🔥
"You think you just can walk out on me like I dont own you?"

Hottie🔥
"Jojo please come back🥺 I'm lonely without you. i need you baby"

My fingers hovered above the keyboard, ready to respond but thoughts of the abuse flashed through my mind. I quickly screen shot her messages then deleted them and then called my manager Desiree and told her about everything that happened over the past two months. She told me she'd do some damage control if anything got out about the situation and I told her how grateful I was for her and everything she would do for me. I swiped through my camera roll seeing pictures of bruise after bruise, scratch after scratch and tear after  tear. I started to document the abuse figuring that one day I would get away from Bey, hoping at least I would get away and now I have and she has to get for good.

I got up, looking for my duffel bag, wanting to take a shower but I couldn't find it. Normani. Memories of what happened the night before tormented me. Tory and Normani. My shit was so out of wack and I was so overwhelmed, but I needed to do this for myself, future me. I eventually found my bag in Jill's closet and took a longgggg awaited shower.

"Megan!"

I pulled the shower curtain almost too much, fully revealing myself. "Yeah?"

"Oh..." she exclaimed when her eyes made contact with my breast. "Damn."

I quickly pulled it closed. Nervously.

"I'm ready to go when you are, babygirl." She rubbed her hand across her forehead. "I'll be in the car waiting on you."

"Okay," I smiled.

I quickly showered, pulled my clothes, made sure not to put on makeup on then went outside to get in the car with Jill. She placed her hand in mine and took a deep breath.

"Damn, Megan...I didn't know the bruises were this bad," Jill gasped.

"Oh sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? This is not your fault and you have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, you hear me?" She kissed my hand. "Are you ready, Megan?"

"Shit, I have to be if I want Bey to get what she deserves. Corny but it's now or never."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm backkkkk by popular demand!!😘
This chapter was shorter than usual BUT i had to get something out to explaining the last chapter😭

How yall feeling about everything, lmk!

And an update is coming real soon☺️