~2~

Megan's POV

"I'm on my way to get my babies," I said looking at my phone that was connected to my dashboard.

"They're not even up yet," Normani smiled while also rolling her eyes.

"Well, get them upppp; did you at least pack their bags?" I asked her knowing damn well she forgot to.

"No....but I will right now."

"Maniiiii, I told you to have them ready. You know I miss my babiesss," I whined.

"Ok okkkk; you swear they're yours."

"They are, you weirdo," I said with a grin. "Hold on, hold on, Bey's calling me." I answered the FaceTime call to see an upset Beyoncé.

"Where are you?"  she asked with an attitude.

"Well damn, hey to you to."

"I'm not bullshitting around Jovon, where the fuck are you?"

"Whyy, I just pulled up to Mani's house," I said as I got out of my car, going towards the front door.

"You're still hanging around her,"

"And if I am? Look, I don't know who pissed in your coffee this morning, but ima need you to calm thee fuck down." I knocked on the door and waited for Normani.

"She's not good for you..."

"What?" I asked confused.

"For you to be around- she's not good for you to be around," she said, correcting herself.

"I don't know why you would care but she's my goddaughter's mother, ok? You're just gonna have to get used to me being around her," I said before I hung up my phone.

The door finally opened, and I instantly heard the twins running. I saw Normani's slender figure in the doorway; messy curly hair, very cheeky sleeping shorts, and a crop top.

"Hey girl!" She squealed pulling me into a hug. "Ouuu, I can tell you're kinda upset, what happened?"

"Beyoncé happened. She aggravates the hell out of me, and she acts like she can control me. She just told me a few days ago, she saw us as friends, now she's treating me like her daughter all over again," I stated as I flopped onto the couch closest to the stairs.

"Ew, I do not like her."

"I know you don't, but anyways, where are my babies?"

"Hazel, Nella!" Normani called.

Both twins ran from behind the couch across from me and screamed "hi" as loud as they could.

"Aweeee, hii my sweet babies; come here!" I giggled, holding my arms open so they could run into them

"Ma-Meg?" Hazel said pulling at my arm.