~3~

Megan's POV
1 month later

"Megan spit it out," Normani said.

I rubbed my forehead. "Promise y'all won't get mad."

"We won't," Nicki said clasping her hands together.

"You will," I whined.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we won't be that upset," Normani spoke.

"Ok, well brace yourselves."

I adjusted myself on the couch, and started to nervously rub the back of my neck. I looked at the twins who were still in the same room as us, and contemplated how this would all play out. Nicki, Kelsey, Kellon, and NeNe were all over at Mani's house, preparing for her birthday.

"Can you at least take the twins to their room first pleasee," I begged not wanting things to go left in front of them.

"Fine, you weirdo." Normani got up and picked up both of the twins and walked up the stairs.

Kelsey turned to me with an eerily big smile on her face.

"What?" I asked weirded out.

"What did you do Meggy?"

"Wait till Mani gets back." I eyed her with my eyebrows raised.

"Ugh fine." She rested on the couch, folding her arms.

Normani finally came back and I got nervous all over again. She sat on the couch across from me and put her elbows on her knees.

"Soo what we're you saying?" she asked.

"Ok so, about a month ago Beyoncé kissed me."

"Bitch whattttt?!?" Kellon exclaimed.

"Did it go any further?" Normani asked.

"Well um, I almost fingered her. I just played with her pussy that's all," I lied, knowing it had gone beyond that before on multiple occasions.

"You fucked the step mama?" Nicki asked with a smile.

Kelsey raised an eyebrow and her face got mean. "Ok ew, you dumb bitch. You couldn't get no pussy from nobody else, so you stooped as low as getting with your step-mom. You are a fucking whore."

"Who asked this Wendy Williams built body bitch to come here. I already don't like her ass and she's pissing me off," Nicki said pointing at Kelsey.

"Now wait a minute, hold the hell on nii little girl," NeNe said standing up, towering over Kelsey.

"Watch how the fuck you talk to me lady," she said rolling her neck.

"I said what I said, and if you don't like of well." Nene sat back down, seemingly frustrated. "Listen here, I'm 15 years your senior, so you not gone sit here and talk to me like that."

"Old bitch," Kelsey mumbled.

"OHHHH- who told this wanna be Ley she was invited? Like dead ass, why is she here?" Kellon asked getting loud.

"Mani?" I waved my hand to get her attention after I saw that she zoned out; she looked sad. "Okkkk, everybody shut up! I did not have sex with Beyoncé, though I have to admit I did like what happened; but I couldn't tell her that," I lied once more.

"You liked it?" Normani asked in shock.

"Yeaaa, listen I don't like that I enjoy it; I really wish that it hadn't happened; I was just getting to like Bey more and then I fucked up."

"Everything'll be alright. She is your stepmom and this situation is strange honey. I don't think your father would necessarily like this," NeNe admitted while rubbing my knee.