~4~

Megan's POV

"Beyoncé; look, I said I'm sorry." I sat on the edge of her bed with my hands clasped together in my lap.

"Doesn't matter." She was looking for something inside of her closet; first she checked the top, then the bottom.

"What're you looking for?"

"You'll see."

She searched a little longer, before pulling a black bag from the corner of the closet. She threw it down in front of me and I stared at it.

"Choose one," She instructed.

"I'm not sure what this is, but I'm not getting shit out that bag."

"Ok. I'll just choose for you." She grabbed the bag from the floor and went inside the closet, shutting the door. I still sat on the bed weirded out; I contemplated leaving the room, then I finally decided I needed to. I got up, walked to the door, turned the doorknob, but froze when I heard Beyoncé's voice. "The hell you think you goin'?"

I turned around slowly, but shut my eyes. "Look at me." I opened them and my heart dropped at what I saw.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. "We can't keep doing this."

"Come here," She told me softly. I did as I was told. The closer I got, the more turned on I became. She was wearing a red lace bra, and a red strap. She put her hands on the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss; at first I resisted but eventually fell into the kiss. "Damn, even better than the first time."

"Damn."

She led me to the bed, instructing me to get onto all fours; my hands molded into the bed. Beyoncé rubbed on my ass, then slowly pulled my jeans down. I felt her stop moving, so I looked back over my shoulder to see her staring at my pussy.

"Wet already I see." She placed two fingers down my slit and rubbed back and forth then going in a circular motion. "You like that?"

"Mhm." I closed my eyes as I enjoyed what was happening. That's when I got flipped over onto my back; realizing how strong Bey actually was, I started to regret giving in. She had those dark eyes again: low and lustful.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

She brought her face down to my level and kissed me passionately. "I'll go slow enough." She put the tip of the strap onto my moist entrance, teasing me.

"Hottie, please," I whined. She pushed the thick strap inside of me, then my eyes rolled back. "Shitttt." She immediately started to speed up, going at a pace I was never used to. "Bey- fuck- slo- slow down," I said as I put my hand on her stomach.

"Uh uh, this is your punishment babygirl; you like that; whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, it's yours. Got damn." Beyoncé took my right leg and forced it over my head, allowing for deeper penetration. She slowed down every now and then to catch her breath, but sped back up right after. She pulled most of the false dick out, leaving the tip in, then pushing back in harder and slower, making the sound of our skin fill the master bedroom.

This time she took the strap completely out and put her mouth on my drenched lips. At first she ran her tongue up and down my clit, sucked on it, then spit on it; inserted her tongue into my entrance, moving her tongue in a drilling motion. Then she started to suck again and I swore I felt my soul leave my body.

"Naw, don't run. I'm in control now; you don't get to leave," Bey panted.

"I can't take anymore. Shit I'm gonna cum!"