~23: Trial Day Three~

Megan's POV
Present Day
2024

My head slammed against the side of bathroom stall aggressively, while my back was against the stall, Jill lifted one leg up. "Fuck baby."A shrill moan escaped my mouth.

Jill pumped two fingers inside me quickly, as her hand was covering my mouth, she leaned in towards my ear. "Do you want it worse when we get home? You need to be quiet before people hear." I let out a whimper as hearing her dominant tone turned me on even more.
All I could manage was shaking my head because speaking was tiring enough. She took her fingers out, bringing them to my face. "Taste yourself." I obeyed and sucked her fingers while looking into her eyes. "Whose pussy is it, mhm?"

"Yours....fuck!"

She put her mouth in between my legs, shoving her tongue inside, licking me like a popsicle and it felt so  fucking good. I started grinding on her face as she caught my rhythm—my legs were weak.

"Jovon...stop...being...loud."

"I—I can't, baby."

She brought her mouth to mine, our tongues dancing with one another, sloppily. I moaned in her mouth as we kissed, as Jill rubbed my wet folds with two fingers in a circular motion, slowly but speeding up. My legs, already weak, started to shake violently, my body started to shake violently; my body jerking back and forth against the stall.

Jill had a wide grin on her face. "If I could put a baby in you, I would. Yo ass would've been pregnant by now, shit," she panted.

I let out a loud groan that echoed throughout the bathroom...I could no longer contain it; I had climaxed and now my body was exhausted. Jill brought her fingers up to my face to show me what was there, I sucked me clean off of her fingers.

I heard a door hinge creak. "Aye, you good?" a voice asked; it was a familiar one.

Jill rested her forehead on mine with a smile. "I told you to be quiet, now see what happened."

"I'm sorry, baby; I tried," I whispered shyly.

I pulled up my panties, fixed my dress and checked for "those" stains on my clothing, Jill did the same. I walked out of the stall and went straight for the sink...Nene was waiting for us. All she did was glare at me then at Jill, before speaking. She walked through the bathroom checking under the stalls.

"Ya'll nasty asses are in her fucking when you got a trial to get to! Megan, I ought to whip your ass, I don't care how grown you are. Jill, get your little ass out here, girl! Wash your damn hands. I got ya'll damn kids out here, waiting on ya'll, hell. Hurry up!" she shouted as she walked out.

I looked at Jill and all I could do was laugh; Nene was a mother figure to me and hearing her go off was comical. I quickly washed my hands then kissed Jill softly; I needed to think about the trial and case now and nothing more; we walked out to the kids staring at us with their arms folded. Jet seemed to figure out what had happened because his immediate response to seeing us was, "Ya'll are gross." The twins didn't quite understand all of that but they were annoyed, especially Hazel.

Nene quickly interjected. "See? Don't nobody want to be waiting on ya'll for something important like this."

Hazel practically yanked me down to her level by my arm. "Mom, if you're gonna take a dump in public, make it quick. If it takes twenty minutes then that means you're backed up and should go to the doctor or take on a better diet, okay?"

"Hazel, I wasn't--"

"Mommy, I said do you get me? That's gross...you too Mama," she said while making eye contact with Jill.