|Chap 6|

The Next Day

I was standing at a corner of the living room when I heard Aunty and Aera Talk, aera is my sister, Uncle's daughter. She hates me for no reason or maybe she just hates me because Aunty made her hate me.. They're talking when I heard something

"You know Mom, I saw a very handsome and Hot guy in our locality. I never saw him here before. Oh god, he's tall and his eyes are so attractive, his body must be sculptured by God himself. Gosh, I literally fell in love."

"Oh, Did you talk to him? Did you ask his name?"

"I bumped with him intentionally but He didn't even give me any attention. He just said sorry and left.. so disappointing"

The description of the guy is so perfect. Why am I imagining Namjoon? Is it him?

Suddenly the Doorbell rings...

"ARE YOU GONNA STAND THERE? GO AND OPEN THE DOOR ATLEAST." Aunty shouted when I nodded and walked towards the door.

I opened the door

"who's it?"

"Hey, it's me" His voice is enough to make me smile. I don't know why this stranger is giving me this much happiness?

"Namjoon? Why are you here?"

"Uh actually Aunty wanted joonho to send you This food but Joonho was busy so I cam-"

"OMO.. YOU? MOM... Look who's here? Omo i was talking about you just now. What a fate!" Aera excitedly spoke when I got the assurity that he was the guy she was talking about. He must be so handsome.

"Me? Bu..but why? Do I know you?" Namjoon was hesitating

"We just bumped on the way, You forgot me already. Please come in."

They took Namjoon and I can sense he's a little bit uncomfortable as he's mumbling and stuttering too much.

"It's such a pleasure that you came in our house. We're really so lucky"

They were talking nonstop when I was standing there when suddenly he mentioned my name.

"Yn why are you standing up? Sit down."

"It's ok. I'm fine here." I said softly.

"HERE I BRING TEA FOR YOU.." Aera is always a loud kid unlike me. She has confidence in her voice and also has a different personality. Her voice is excited this time.

She's too excited to impress Namjoon. She is actually perfect, Everyone said she's pretty, Beautiful and well educated, without any disability. Maybe also Namjoon's type.

I was in my thoughts when I heard a sound. I'm aware of the scene no matter if i can't see. She spill the tea on the table. She always makes a mess when she's in a hurry.

"HEY YN, BRING THE RAG FAST.." I nodded

I brought it and extended my hand to give her the rag but she didn't take it from my hand.

"Why are you standing there with the rag, Clean it." I nod again and sit down when I felt a strong grip on my hand which shivered me up

"Leave it yn.. Why are you telling her to clean? You know she can't see, what if she gets hurt while cleaning it?" Very first time someone stand for me like this. I'm feeling something which i shouldn't feel. It'll be greedy if I feel this and expect it to be true.

"It's ok Namjoon, I can do it. It's not a big dea-"

"No.. it's definitely a big deal. You leave it, I'll clean." He took the rag from her hand when aera got angry

"Leave it. I'll do it alone. And why are you so concerned about a person you barely know?"

"I also barely know you, and you also don't know me, then why are you behaving like we know each other for a long time? And I know Yn more than I know you."

"Namjoon please. Don't fight"

"Anyways, I think i should take my leave now. Yn, take care of yourself hmm?"

"I will. You too"

"Hmm see you again."

He pats my head and walks far, as i can hear his footsteps fading away.

"WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM? WHY WAS HE SO CONCERNED FOR YOU?"

"I..I just know him. There is no relation between us. It's just that we met and talked that's it."

"OH SO THAT'S WHY HE'S TOO CONCERN FOR YOU? YOU BITC-" she is about to slap me when A voice interrupted us, it's uncle.

"DARE TO TOUCH HER.. I Warned you both to stay away form Yn. Let her live.. yn go to your room."

I nod and ran away. I can hear them shouting in the living room. I wish I was deaf too and this world would have been muted for me.

Dad, You said the world is beautiful, Then why sometimes It's cruel? Why? Sometimes it feels like it's not an art as you described, It's a black hole which is engulfing every beauty of hearts.

But good people are also alive, Like Namjoon. Just 3 days we met, and he has an impact on my heart already. What's going on with me?

I didn't see his beauty but The beauty he holds in his soul, I can feel it, sense it by my heart's eye.

He's that stranger who soothes my soul.

He's someone very special, Maybe You send him to me dad. Did you?

Will it be greedy to expect him to be with me?

A/N : A Short chapter but hope you enjoyed. ✨