|Chap 48|

The whole hospital echoed Namjoon's voice who is shouting badly

"HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE? HOW?? I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT ON YOUR AUTHORITY FOR SURE"

"sir, sir please calm down" The hospital authority spoke, Calmly

"CALM?? MY WIFE IS MISSING FROM YOUR HOSPITAL AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BE CALM?"

"sir please.. This is a hospital, you should not shout like this. Shouting will not solve the problem"

"You don't understand my situation, do you?" He grabbed his collar tightly while his gaze filled with anger, his jaw tightened.

"Sir.. Please try to understand. This is a disgrace for us as well that a patient got missing. We're doing our best"

"DOING WHAT?"

"we called the police, They're coming in a moment"

Leaving the man's collar, he grabbed his head in Frustration and sat down. His tears fall down

"Yn!! Where are you?"

The footsteps walked closer to him while he was looking down grabbing his head still. His Head was clouded with Overthinking.

"Mr. Kim?"

I looked up and saw someone I know,

"Taehyung?"

"Inspector Kim right now, On duty.. Mr. Kim, Come with us, We'll need information"

Character sketch:

Kim Taehyung

Age: 26

Head of The Special Branch Police Officer.

Passionate about his work, Serious when it's about work, workaholic, Respectful, responsibile, Never left a case unsolved, Great mind, Bigger heart, sensible, Gentleman.
-

"Okay"

They sat in an empty room when he spoke,

"So? When was the last time you saw your wife?"

"This morning"

"Tell me everything since the morning. The activities"

"Activities" I Mumbled to myself.

"Say the activities Mr. Kim. I'm noting down"

"She was sleeping in the morning cause of the injection last night, I think the dose was high"

"Hmm then?"

"I was excited that she was going to see me once the bandages were going to be removed"

"We'll talk about the excitement later Mr. Kim. Please tell me what happened then?"