|Chap 40|

My head on Namjoon's chest, when He's caressing my hair, Inhaling my hair's scent, fresh and enchanting. His other hand is caressing my hand, playing with my fingers. I can sense his nervousness yet his Naughtiness.

I think he's Trying to find an escape from this twist of life. The movie is playing on the screen, I can hear the character's voices suddenly say something naughty when the blood rushes into my body immediately.

I was not able to think of anything right at this moment but I feel greedy to get my husband's touch on me, His mouth on me, the whole him on me.

I slowly intertwined our fingers when I felt his kiss on my neck. He softly whispered
"Baby, I think we should sleep, I'm kinda sleepy"

I felt disappointed, maybe a little bit or maybe fully. He's distancing from me physically, is it because of this tensions going in our life? So for another man or fearing about a problem, we'll be distant??
It's a win for him. How can i make you understand this Namjoon? I don't want to sound desperate but This is not right thing.

"Hmm okay. Let's go"

"What happened Love? You sound upset"

"Upset? Nothing.. I'm not upset, I'm just feeling a little tired"

"I can understand so many things are going through you, And you're scared" He's speaking while caressing my hair and massaging my scalp gently

"I'm not scared Namjoon, Not anymore. I'm curious what that guy wants?"

"Curious?? No yn, You don't know him. He is just playing a game to get you and to snatch you from me to repeat the history. He's just up for a dirty game Yn, He will just ruin our relationship, nothing more"

I'm curious Namjoon, Still curious to know what's in his mind? Why is he doing this? What's his motive? Only to separate me from you or something else? Why is he up for this game?? And if it's Yoon, Then I have many answers to get..I owe an explanation from him.

"Yn? You heard me?"

"Don't be scared Namjoon. He wants us to be scared so don't let him win. We should not focus on him, We should better focus on ourselves, Our relationship, Our needs."

"I know baby, I know"

He pulled me closer and made me sit on his lap, "You became brave Yn.. I'm so proud of you.

"I was always brave Namjoon, It's just I didn't want to hurt my family who raised me even if they behaved badly to me and I've always believed in Kindness but that doesn't mean I was not brave"

He kissed my forehead and then the top of my Nose when I gently wrapped my arms around his torso and placed my head on his shoulder. Hugging him like this is my energy booster.

His cologne is strong and Captivating, It always was. He, himself doesn't know what effect he has on me. He is making me crazy every moment. Inhaling his scent I'm feeling so intoxicating.. I want him even more. Will it be weird if I initiate the naughtiness?

I smiled against his skin on the neck and Kissed his neck. I felt his fingers tightened around my Waist in a reflex.

"Love? What's that?"

I didn't speak a word, I just Started kissing his neck even more desperately. Multiple pecks, A small bites, He moaned in response which is clearly a blessing to my ear. He sounds so fucking good which I can hear 24/7.

"Mmm sweetheart" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why are you in a naughty mood?"

"Cause my husband is so attractive and I love him so much" I said like a whisper and gently licked his neck and bit it when he moaned more, His fingers almost digged my skin through the fabric of my clothes.

"Are you feeling relaxed? Do you like it?"

"Oh God, Yes. Yes I do.. B..but how you know I need a relaxation?"

"I Can feel you honey"

He chuckled softly and kissed my cheeks

"Honey huh? Sounds great in your mouth. Why don't you permanently call me honey?"

"I will think, honey" I teased him when He chuckled again, And captured my lips with his.

He grinned, capturing my lower lip between his teeth in a playful nip before claiming my mouth in a passionate kiss. His hands gently roamed my back as he deepened the kiss, moaning softly against my lips..

I felt his lips slowly trailed down on my neck and he whispered "you're so irresistible, My Love"

"Am I?" I gasped when I felt him biting my neck. I rushed my fingers on his hair strands and gripped on it, softly moaned

His hands gently find the warm skin under my top, His fingers softly grazing on it, giving me goosebumps. We almost lost ourselves in the moment when a Doorbell rings.

We both groaned in frustration but still didn't stop kissing. We be like 'fuck it, we're not going to open the door'

Namjoon's hand trailed up to cup my breasts when again the door bell rings.. i stopped his hands

"Ahh it'll not let us do anything peacefully, Go and check who's it"

"Okay wait, wait for me. Don't move"

I hummed in response and sat on the couch as he left me to open the door.

"Ji-ah.. at this hour??"

I heard Namjoon's voice and mentioned about Ji-ah.. I fixed my clothes and got up. My legs are kinda shaking due to the activity we initiated.

"Ji-ah?" I mumbled "what brings you here at this hour? Everything alright?"

"I.. I, everything is fine Yn.. I just forgot my wallet in your house, That's why I came to find it"

"Why do you even want your wallet at this hour?" He asked Suspecting her

"Namjoon.. she might need that"

"Actually Namjoon, Yn, I was craving icecream at this hour and You know Juhyun is medical representative, so he has night shift today so I had to go by myself, and I wasn't finding my wallet."

"Ohh" He sounds kinda irritating when I held his hand "okay Ji-ah, find the wallet fast, actually we're about to sleep"

"Ohh I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to disturb you guys at this hour"

"Ah no no Ji-ah.. Please take your wallet" I said softly while still holding Namjoon's hand to stop him

"I think I left it in Kitchen, Wait I'll take it"

"Yes sure"

She walked towards the kitchen as i can say by hearing her footsteps.

"This is kinda suspicious" Namjoon whispered

"Shhh don't talk like that"

"Guys, I got it" Jiah spoke

"That's good, now g-" Namjoon was about to open his mouth when I pinched his skin.

"Again guys, sorry for the disturbance" she spoke "now i should go"

"Yeah go safely Jiah"

Namjoon locked the door and Picked me up in his shoulder..

"Now let's continue what we were doing"

"Aish namjoon"

"You made me fucking needy Love.. Let's go let's go"

|||

Meanwhile,

"I did what you told me"

"Very good Mrs. Hwang." a dark voice spoke

"Now please leave my husband"

"Sure..your husband is not our target so yeah, Take him back.. Guards leave him"

They throw him towards her. The glass window rolled up and the car left from there..

A/N : Someone is really playing game when they're just busy being horny 💀 Why am I saying this? I'm the author myself LoL.