𝟛𝟝

That was amazing!" I say as we walk out of the theater. "Is it okay if I stagedoor?" I ask Momma B who nods, sending Andy with me.

We wait together in the corner of the gate so we'd have more space. We stand, talking to the actors and actresses that sign our playbills and take pictures with them.

"Alright kiddos, let's go get food, huh?" Momma B says as Andy and I walk back to join them.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.

"Your mom paid for food last time we went out for dinner. This'll be how we pay her back. And paying you in thanks for keeping Josh alive." She says and I laugh. 

"When are your auditions?" Andy asks as we sit.

"Tuck and Waitress are tomorrow, Dear Evan Hanson is the next day, and then Heathers is the day I leave." I explain and he nods.

"I'm probably going to stop by Gramercy after my Dear Evan Hanson audition if you want me to say hi to anyone." I tell Momma B who smiles at me.

"Just the usual people if you see them." I nod and look at the menu.

I wake up early the next day and take Jax out for a quick walk, I usually don't run on audition days, I get very superstitious.

"Have fun. Keep me updated on what's going on?" My mom asks as I finish packing my bag for the day.

"Of course. I'll see you tonight?"

"Maybe, I'm working split today, so it'll depend on when the night shift is ready, and you know how that can go."

"Okay, we'll figure it out?"

"Of course. I love you, see you later kid."

"Bye, love you too." I say as I walk out the door, putting my headphones in.

I walk to the audition building, listening mainly to 5SOS, but also Lady Gaga. I find the building and walk in, taking the elevator up to the 16th floor. I sign in and look for a space to put my bag down.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." I say and the blonde boy looks up at me. "I thought I wouldn't have to deal with you for another three days." I continue, walking closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" Ben asks and I shake my head as other people walk in.

"Auditioning, dumbass. What else would I be doing here." He rolls his eyes at me and shakes his head.

"I'm not even going to." I roll my eyes at him and find space as far away from him as possible.

"Group five." The lady with the clipboard calls after a while and I get up, seeing Ben also get up.

We walk with the group to the dance room and start stretching as the choreographer gets ready. We learn the dance and then they split us into smaller groups to perform in front of the directors. Ben and I both make it through to the next round, singing and acting. I finish before him and start gathering my stuff as he gets called.

"Thank you!" I say to the lady who was helping to run everything.

"Of course! You'll probably get a call within the next two weeks."