Chapter: 2

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A soft groan escaped from my lips as I picked up my cell phone. "Cullen," I answered.

Nothing.

Annoyed, I glanced at my phone.

This isn't my phone.

I looked at the screen, noticing it was an alarm set to go off. It wasn't actually ringing. And the alarm was set for 10:00 a.m. I was always up at least four hours earlier than that even on the weekends.

But whose phone is this? This is not my Blackberry.

I pressed "dismiss" on the phone's alarm. The alarm screen went away, and the background of the phone was in view. It was a picture of me and....

Bella?

Confused still, I set the phone back on the nightstand next to the bed. It was at that moment that I knew something was wrong. Extremely wrong.

The nightstand was not my nightstand. This nightstand was a dark cherry wood and had a framed 8 by 10 picture of me and....

Bella?

I immediately jerked my head from side to side still lying in the bed. The room was well lit as sunlight came streaming in from the cracks of the blinds. It was a large bedroom. The walls were a soft chocolate brown with a thin crown molding lining the top edges of the ceiling. Each wall had a piece of colorful, abstract art except for one wall which held large, beautiful black and white pictures of me and Bella.

What the hell?

The pictures were all so, so pretty. Some were of us gazing at one another in a loving way. Some were of us laughing hysterically... Bella with her eyes scrunched closed and her mouth gaping open in laughter, and some pictures were of us just looking at the camera with just a smile on both of our faces.

Against one of the walls was a large electric keyboard, an acoustic guitar sitting on a stand, and a small set of electric drums. On the opposite wall of the instruments was a large desk that held a computer, more pictures and lots of baseball trophies, most of which I had never seen but some looked familiar.

It was such a strange feeling that came over me. I felt like this room belonged to me, but I recognized nothing. I had definitely never been in this room before, but there I was... lying in bed, looking at recent pictures of Bella and me laughing, kissing and looking so damn comfortable and natural. Panic was slowly rising in my veins when I heard loud, giant footsteps bounding closer to the door.

I jumped a little as Emmett suddenly came barreling into the room without knocking on the white washed door. "Hey! Get up, you guys! Alice is cooking French toast!"

'Alice?' 'Everyone?' 'You guys?'

Before I could open my mouth and respond, Emmett shut the door. A small voice let out a moan from next to me on the bed. I lifted the thin white sheet and saw a pair of long, slender arms wrapped tightly around my waist. My eyes followed the line of the arms and found a pile of shiny, brown locks. Slowly her head shifted up closer into my chest, and she moaned again, snuggling closer to me.

How much did I drink last night?

I lifted the sheet up further to get a better look at her. I still couldn't see her face, but I looked down and noticed her bare back. She was definitely topless. My eyes traveled further down her body and noticed the only piece of clothing she was wearing was a pair of lacy bright red boy shorts panties. I quickly glanced down at myself to make sure I had on some kind of underwear. My boxers were a pair that I had never seen before. They were black with silver disco balls all over them and written down the front was "Wanna take a ride on my disco stick?".