Demon God attack

*Time skip to later in the evening*

*lunar was in the library (cuz i picture there's a library in the manor cuz yes) and was sitting around reading some books she had found that peaked her interest*

*Lex walks in not seeing Lunar reading, walking to a book self moving books around in a pattern till there was a click noise made and a portal opened up to a bigger library, and lex walks into it*

*lunars ear twitches as she hears the click but she decides to just continue reading the book she had in her hand since it was one on moon power/energy users*

*A large muscular black furred wolf walks out of the portal, walking down

and out.Lex comes out after 5 minutes*

*lunar teleports outside with the books she had teleporting to an open area she could use to try some of the abilities in some of the books, while the books float around her with a red aura from her powers* "hmmm..." *macaque was walking around talking with B just enjoying the peace of the night*

*B sees Lunar training* Lunar where did you get that book from that wasn't in the library was it?

"Hm? Oh yeah it was i'm just using it right now why?" *she asks as she tilts her head* *macaque just stands by with his arms behind his back*

*sighs* Because Lex went to the world in between the fairy world and the nightmare world's secret library without consent. *B said mad*

"I thought i heard a click while i was there, i just didn't bother though" *lunar says while rubbing the back of her head*

*Sighs* I'm going to go find her.See you two later.*Leaves*

"Cya" *lunar waved before going to continue training as the books she had floated open around her* *macaque just sat around and watched her train*

*Lex comes running up to them* Did you guys see a giant black wolf demon dude around here!? *Panicked*

"No, why?" *lunar asks looking at her* "nope" *macaque says shaking his head*

*Talks fast a little* Because he's from nightmare world, and he wants mom dead for sealing him away for 3,000,300 years.And I stole his book of shadows or darkness, whatever thingy magic stuff.

*both of them just look at her confused and shocked before both facepalming* "welp looks like we are on a hunt now" *lunar says a bit annoyed* "i'll go warn the others, by the way B already knew you went to that place without consent and shit so be prepared to get a talk from her most likely" *macaque says before teleporting to go warn the others about the situation*

*Looks at Lunar with puppy dog eyes* Lunar I'm dead, pretty please help me?

*lunar rolls her eyes a bit* "already on it, i guess this is good cuz i can use some stuff from these books that i was gonna train with right now so guess i'll get to try these out after all" *lunar says as she makes the books float around her open still*

*Hugs her*Lunar thank you so much *Sees a black book float around her with the other books* Darkness book!? *Yells pointing at it*

"Hm?" *lunar makes the book float over to them while the others float around her*

*Jumps onto her shoulders* darkness, darkness, darkness, darkness book!

*MK yells as him mei and piggsy run from the big black demon wolf* "Well sounds like they might've met our guy" *Lunar says looking in the direction the screaming came from*

*looks up seeing mei trying to fight while piggys drags her away* Noooo

"Go get the others i'll get these idiots out of harm's way" *lunar says with a serious look*