The opposite sides

It was a normal day in the lmk world:

*Lunar was training a bit in the forest while macaque was out* (i'm doing the same as the other doc and i'm making my lmk oc name lunar)

(Same and I'm trying to find fanart as the cover of monkie king and macaque)

*Meanwhile in another world a girl with white hair, silver eyes was being tied to a catapult by tiny gremlins to be soon shot off through the multiverse. Where soon the stars would decide the fates of two young girls.*

(Aaaahhhh the fanart is too beautiful!!!!*falls to the floor*)

(lol i'll continue tomorrow if not later tonight ok i'll let you know when i make a pic of lunar)

(Ok and i'm making you some fanart of you and macaque.)

*While lunar was training in the forest she found a small lake with a waterfall that had a cave behind it, she decided to relax in the cave thinking it would be a good hideout for her and macaque*

*Tears started to appear in the sky, through some of the tears people could see dragons flying around, while others destroyed cities, everyone of the tears had something different. Though the tears sealed back up after 5 minutes of being opened, just enough time to see shooting stars comes through.*

*in the cave behind the waterfall lunar could see some of the tears before they closed* "that was weird" *she said to herself before going back in the cave wondering if macaque was ok since he's been out for a while*

*A couple miles away one of the stars hit the ground with a big explosion after all the smoke cleared an unconscious girl could be seen in the rubble with a lot of injuries.*

*while he was wandering around wukong heard the explosion and went to check it out* (imma try helping play as wukong and macaque)

(Thank you I really suck at writing as them.)

*The girl started to wake up trying to get up, though failed due to her injuries falling with a grunt.*

(orange for wukong) *as he got closer to where the star crashed he heard the girl* "hey! Are you ok?" *he yelled as he ran down*

*Surprised, the girl summoned a gun in her hand & pointed it straight at wukong.* "Stay where you are!Or you're dead!" The girl yelled at him.*wukong*

*wukong put his hands up trying to show he wasn't gonna hurt her* "whoa whoa! Easy there i ain't gonna hurt ya i just heard an explosion and came to see what happened" *wukong says as he keeps his distance a few feet away from the girl*

*The girl squinted at Wukong, still having the gun pointed at him.* "I'm still having it out." the girl said, staring at wukong with a death glare.

(purple for macaque) *macaque appeared since he had heard the explosion as well* "well well well look what we have here" *he said as he chuckled sitting on one of the branches on the trees around where the star crashed* "oh boy" *wukong said annoyed*

(I have an achieve to do quick)(back from tortor)

*She summons another gun and points it right at macaque* "Great! Another annoyance!" The girl said, annoyed, ready to kill someone.

"Wow im so offended" *macaque says with a dark chuckle before making a shadow clone appear attacking wukong* "woah seriously!" *wukong said as he blocked the clones attack annoyed*

*Sighing, the girl tries getting up again, but like before she falls whispering curses to herself. She then summons a white fox to help her. Ignoring wukong & macaque's fight.*