After the attack

*Realizes that Lunar wasn't back yet* "Lunar you ok? Do you know what happened to Luna? And Teach me more of your tricks or else!Plus I want to prank Wukong with you..."*Lex said smiling looking up at Lunar*

*lunar rubs her head a bit dazed* "that last attack was not me there so i don't know how to do that but everything else i can teach ya, as for luna i don't know what happened to her" *lunar says shrugging*

"That's what I mean...And do you remember how Luna got here?"*Lex said, tilting her head to Lunar*

*she just shrugs rubbing her own head still before realizing wukong by the barrier the others were trapped in* "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" *lunar yells at wukong annoyed*

*Sighs* "He was being an idiot duh~~~"*Lex said, making fun of Wukong, sticking her tongue out at him at the end.*

"Of course" *lunar says rolling her eyes before going over to the barrier and Wukong* "you guys seemed like you were fine and had the situation under control" *Wukong says shrugging before taking a bite of the peach he had*

*Lex snaps teleporting behind him before he got the chance to block and punches him in the gut sending him flying and bring him back to her using a rope doing it again*"Fuck off because of you I lost my sister again!!"*Lex said pissed

"Bit of help here?" *macaque says watching them while him and the others were still stuck in the barrier* "i'd like to punch the idiot to please" *he says death glaring wukong*

"Sure~"*Lex said in a demonic voice roundhouse kicking the barrier to pieces*"Now your dead Wukong~~~"*Lex said giving a death glare to him*

*macaque summons his staff as his eyes glow purple and he smiles evilly at wukong* "uhhhhh bye" *wukong runs*

*Lex smiles while her eyes go blood red teleporting in front of Wukong kicking him back to Macaque laughing*"How's that now, jerk!"

*macaque starts beating wukong with his staff* "useless dumbass!" *lunar just goes over to flame and the others watching lex and macaque beat wukong's ass*

"Should I stop them?"*Mac says looking at flame*"Fuck no, it's fun to watch"*Flame said, chuckling**B starts to wake up sore as hell*"What happened?"*B said growling*

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty, the bone fuckers are dead" *lunar says before turning to go over to her with her hands behind her head crouching down next to B*

"Did Luna meet Lex..."*B said getting up annoyed*"Yea she did, they fought really well together you really should let them do it more often..."*Flame said yawning*"Like fucking hell I would, jackass"*B said giving a death glare to Flame*"Are you guys going to let Lex and Macaque Kill Wukong?"

"He literally just stood and watched as me, lex, and luna did all the work fighting...i think getting a beat down is a worthy punishment" *lunar says as she watches as lex and macaque keep knocking wukong back and forth beating him*

*Lex sighs*"Macaque he's not worth the time anymore will just lose brain cells because of him"*Lex said, stopping walking away.*

*macaque makes his staff vanish before kicking wukong one more time then going to stand with lunar and B* "yeah true" "OW!" *wukong lays there on the ground* *lunar just chuckles while standing there next to B with her arms crossed*

*Lex stands next to her mom smiling*"Mom, I kicked Wukong's butt so good!It was fun!"*Lex said, giving her Mom a thumbs up* "Good job"*Doesn't look at Lex**mac's face was like what the hell just happened* *smiles* "That's great to hear dear!"

*Lunar just chuckled still while watching wukong who was still on the ground* "weak ass" *wukong gets up* "shut up" *wukong says upset while brushing himself off* "i'd watch it wukong or your gonna get round two from her" *macaque says chuckling while standing there with lunar and flame with his arms crossed behind his back*

*lex smirks cracking her knuckles* You want to go?

"Nope!" *wukong says before teleporting up into a tree* *Lunar just glares at wukong letting out a small evil chuckle while macaque just laughs*

*Laughs* He's so dead later!*Mac salutes* So long friend.*Falls to her knees laughing**Yells* Get your ass back here!!!!

*lunar smirks before nudging flame and giving him a sign to watch this before taking a step back and vanishing into the shadows and reappearing in the tree next to wukong* "you thought a tree would save you?" *she asks scaring wukong from her sudden appearance* "HUH?!" *wukong falls off the tree branch while lunar sat on it chuckling*

*Lex jumps on top of Wukong pinning him to the floor* I got my revenge! *Pulls out a permanent marker and starts doodling on his face, laughing maniacally.While everyone from lex's world laughs falling to the floor*

*macaque and the others laugh* "haha get fucked" *lunar just chuckles while sitting back on the tree branch with her hands behind her head*

*Lex smiles, leaving him be after she doodles on his face leaving no room left on his face.* "I've won!" *Leaves while walking away*