*One week later*

*Lunar was sneaking out of the mansion late at night while everyone else was asleep*

*Dw and mama moon were following closely behind Lunar as Wukong and Macaque were behind Dw and Mama Moon a bit.*

*Lunar was walking into the woods as she meets up with a wolf from her pack which she crouches down to talk to* *Macaque watches as he stood by Wukong* "what's she up to...?" *he said curious as they watched*

*Mama Moon shushs Macaque as she slaps the back of his head as she goes back to watching Lunar.**Dw gives Macaque a death glare as he whispers,* "Shut up!"

*Lunar's eyes flash purple as she says* "take me to the moonshrine" *Once she said that the wolf's body started to glow blue and purple as it opened a portal before running off as she goes through it*

*Mama moon chuckles as she whispers,* "Totally something my baby girl would do!" *Mama moon said with beaming eyes.*

*Once through the portal Lunar was walking towards the Moon shrine as the Moon blossoms growing all around the mountain it was on blow in the wind and shining bright blue in the moonlight* *Macaque followed close with Wukong*

*Mama Moon Follows after pushing Macaque out of the way.**Dw does the same to Wukong but yeeting him on top of Macaque.**Wukong yelps as he fell onto Macaque*

*Lunar made a dagger appear in her hand as she went up the stairs to the middle of the moon shrine where a pedestal stood, her brothers appeared behind her as they nodded to her* *Macaque covers Wukongs mouth before he yelped so he didn't get them caught before standing up and dusting himself off*

*wukong whispers to Macaque when Macaque lets go of his mouth.* "You damn jerk. You could have been nicer!"

*Macaque just rolls his eyes before watching what Lunar was doing again* *Lunar took a breath before using the dagger to cut the palm of her hand letting her blood drip onto the pedestal as her eyes and crescent moon shaped birthmark on her neck glow red and purple as her two brothers stay behind her watching*

*Mama Moon takes a step closer to Lunar as she squints her eyes trying to see what's happening.*

*After a moment a portal opens behind the pedestal to someplace that looked like a small floating island with the night sky over head, she walks through it with her brothers as she takes a bandage and wraps it tight around her hand* "i don't think i'll ever get use to the pain it takes to open this stupid portal...even if it is a portal home" *she says slightly annoyed as her eyes and birthmark stop glowing* *Macaque follows with Wukong quietly curious about where they were now*

*Wukong looks at Macaque as he whispers,* "What does she mean by "a portal home" Macaque?" *Wukong said as he grabbed Macaque's arm so he didn't get lost.**Mama Moon then smacks the back off Wukong's head as she whispers,* "Shut the hell up you fool." *Which makes Wukong go into the puppy dog's sad face.**Dw facepalms as he whispers,* "Oh, here we go again..."

*Lunar stands at the edge of the small floating island they were on as she looks out at the distance* "Meet back here as usual brothers?" *she says as her two brothers nod before flying off and she takes a breath before letting her black angel wings appear spread out wide before she falls forward off the ledge before using her wings to start flying off*

*Mama Moon and Dw followed closely behind Lunar as they looked at each other confused on what Lunar was doing.*

*Macaque follows with Wukong as he looked around the realm seeing it was like a void but all there was was the night sky and some floating islands of different sizes* (Context:They are in Lunar's worlds version of the moon realm) *Lunar continued flying until landing on a big floating island which had a big town and castle on it and there were a lot of other people walking and flying around*