Portal troubles

*out of nowhere a huge thud can be heard outside along with the sound of a portal closing* "uh anyone else hear that?" *macaque says as his six ears twitch*

*Lex throws a few pillows at the wall leaning out side* Shut up! *Lex says sleepily*

*lunar wakes up as her wolf ears twitch* "What was that?" *she says as she rubs her eyes*

*yawns* Shut up...*Lex says sleepily not paying attention to who's talking laying her head on Lunar's lap*

*lunar sits up and pushes lex off her lap so she could stand up* "wake up ya dork" *she says as she lightly shakes her*

*Mumbles* Fine...*Lex said yawning getting up following Lunar*

*macaque and wukong follow them* *her wolf ears twitch as she gets a familiar scent* "huh? That scent..." *she says as they go outside*

*Stretches* What sent?

*as they are about to turn the corner to where the noise was heard they can hear a voice* "ow my head the fuck happened?" "Is that who i think it is?" *macaque whispers as him, wukong, and lunar all recognize the voice*

*Lex runs ahead of them* Az! *Hugs him*

"Huh what the??" *Azure looks at lex confused* "well it's safe to assume she has an azure in her world to" *wukong says chuckling as him, macaque and lunar all turn the corner*

*Realized this is not her Az, she steps back*Sorry I thought you were someone else! *Bows apologizing*

"Uh ok then?" *azure notices wukong, macaque and Lunar* "azure!" *lunar says laughing as she teleports hugging azure* *azure laughs and hugs her before throwing her to his shoulder for her to sit* "Lunar my old friend!" *macaque and wukong just watch and laugh*

*Lex smiles walking back into the manor patting Wukong on her way*

*Lunar, macaque, wukong and azure all talk as they catch up on things while going into the manor*

*Lex is nowhere to be seen while the others are talking. Rose and Flame are cuddling together while watching a movie on the flat screen t.v.*

"Hey guys, who's this?" *tang asks while everyone else looks over to see azure* *MK jumps and yells* "AHH! AZURE?!"

*Luna just walked in* Azure? You mean Az? *Points at Azure confused*

"Uh my name is azure lion" *he whispers to lunar who was still sitting on his shoulder* "Why do people keep calling me Az?" *lunar whispers* "i'll explain later"

*Luna looks at Azure more closely* Oh, wait he's not Az! *Yells at him* Sorry! *walks out, waving bye*

*azure chuckles a bit* "i see you three have met some odd people it seems" *he says* "they may be odd but there's a lot you need to hear about what we've been through with them" *macaque says chuckling*

*B comes running in* Where is Lex? I said she was going to school and I meant it! *B yells*

*lunar facepalms before making a moon creature appear and drag lex back* "huh?? Lady bone demon??" *azure looks at B a bit confused*

*B summons a hammer* Call me that again and I'll kill you!Plus she's been dead for 3 weeks now!" *B yells pissed*

"Hurt azure i will snap that hammer in two, azure this is B" *lunar says as she dropped down from azure's shoulder* "oh a-apologies!" *azure says as he bowed apologetically*

*Sighs* "It's fine...I shouldn't have overreacted though.I apologies for that. Anyway where the fuck is Lex?" *B says annoyed ready to kill Lex once she is found*