Could put in full title.

This is the full title:  {Time skip to two weeks later, Lunar was having more outbursts from her powers losing control}

*Luna was talking to Macaque about how to fully stop Lunar's outbursts of dark magic*

*Lunar was talking with Azure before tang came up asking for a portal to the demon world to DW's place which she opens for him then closes once he's through leaving him outside at the front door of DW's place*

*Dw was gardening in the back while Void was chasing around some smaller demons around trying to get her lunch back*

*Tang goes over carrying a book and a scroll he found at an old underground library he had found a long time ago* "Uh...Mr. DW sir?" *he says*

*Dw sighs* "It's just Dw.I'm way older than Macaque, Wukong, and Lunar combined.*Dw says as he tends to his plants, meanwhile Void is screaming at the small demons trying to get her lunch back*

*tang bows his head slightly* "apologies, I was coming because i found some things that came off as concerning to me that i believe can relate to Lunar" *he says as he holds up the book and scroll he had*

*Dw stands up, turning to Tang* "Let's go to my office and talk about it there." *Dw says as he leads Tang to his office dusting off the dirt from his pants*

*Tang follows as he adjusts his glasses*

*Dw chuckles as Tang does that* You remind me of a young scholar I once knew..." *Dw says as he remembers his young friend*

*Tang just stays quiet since he was more worried about what he had found*

*As they enter Dw's office* So what is the matter, young scholar?"*Dw says sitting at his desk*

*Tang stands in front of his desk and puts the book he had on it, the book was titled "Angel's of Darkness"* "I was wondering what you could tell me about this" *he says*

"Oh, fallen angels, they once used to be angels in heaven but they broke certain laws and got banished. Why do you ask, young scholar?

"Well i was reading the book a bit and some of the information sounds similar to Lunar's abilities a bit especially once i found this" *Tang says before putting the scroll on DW's desk and opening it* *The scroll talked about a dark prophecy about an angel of darkness with moon abilities causing destruction and taking away the light of both the sun and moon and bringing what was called "the dark era" while some of the text was a bit scratched out, and there was a picture of said angel of darkness that looked a bit similar to Lunar* "part of what worries me as well is the prophecy is told to come soon in only a few days now..." *he says worried*

*Dw sighs* "Look young scholar, I get it you're worried but all prophecies aren't set in stone.So just continue to look into it as I'll look into it in the Shadow Library.Ok?"*Dw says calming*

*Tang sighs* "Alright" *he says*

*Dw smiles* "Good now, you better be getting back. It's almost night in the human world now.

*Tang nods before using a thing Lunar gave him to let her know when to open a portal back for him and a portal appears, on the other side of it Lunar was starting to have another outburst while Azure was helping keep her from falling as she coughed up more of the black substance* *Azure notices Tang* "Tang! Need help here!" *he says as Tang takes the book and scroll back before running through*

*Dw sees this and comes running healing Lunar the best he got while calling for Void to come to him and help heal her*

*she keeps coughing up the black substance as more comes from her eyes like tears, she was coughing a lot worse this time as her arms were turning black a bit* *Azure was confused since he hadn't met DW yet but he ignores it for now as he kneels in front of Lunar helping wipe some of the tears off her face* "shit...she's coughing worse this time..." *he says*