Training Day

"Do you know what she said?"*B said, looking concerned**Flame throws his shoe at Macaque*

*macaque ignore flames shoes* "something about someone being dead when she gets her hands on them" *he shrugs* *lunar death glares at flame sending a chill down his spine as she had a big razor sharp tooth smile on her face as she glared at him*

"Wukong did something to her and now she's been trying to murder him all morning...*Sighs* though she failed, as you can tell...*Points to wukong on the other side of the room*

*after scaring the shit out of flame with her death glare she continues eating while macaque was talking with B and everyone else was talking with each other* "the food is really good miss" *Piggsy says enjoying the food with tang and sandy*

"Thank you hun, though Lex made the food. And she learned from our world's Piggsy." *B said, smiling*

*after breakfast*

*lunar was outside training with some of the others*

*Lex is hiding under the tree watching them train, drawing them in her sketchbook*

*Lunar stands there waiting for one of them to challenge her knowing one of them was gonna be stupid enough to do so other then macaque since he knew how she was when sparring*

*Flame walks up like a gremlin* "I want to fight you first!!!"Lex sighs knowing he was going to be beat up, still sketching out the chaos that was about to happen*

*she smirks before getting in a fighting stance* "Let's go then"

*Smirks* This is going to be fun...*teleports be behind her and attacks* "Take this!!!"*Throws a punch**Lex winces knowing that Flame was going to hit really bad for being cocky*

*she chuckles before sliding her foot a bit ducking down to dodge the punch before trying to push herself off the ground to kick him, she figured she'd let him have a bit of time before she actually kicks his ass*

*Flame summons fire bladed swords and have them attack Lunar while he tries punching Lunar over and over again*"Stop moving!!!"*Flame yells mad**Lex gasps knowing that Lunar was holding back*

*she teleports behind him before whispering in his ear something flirty to catch him off guard before teleporting again when he turns*

*Blushing mad* "Stop toying with me bitch!!!"*Lex starts laughing at how everyone was surprised at how flame was blushing mad*

*she reappears right in front of him chuckling before her eyes flash red making the ground under him burst up sending him flying and landing in some bushes* *the others laugh when they see him land in the bushes*

*Shows her the middle finger*"Fuck off bitch!!!" *Flame yells flustered**Shouts to Lunar* "Teach me please!!!Oh wise one!!!"*Lex said, smiling*

*macaque chuckles as he goes over to help flame out of the bushes* "yeah trust me from experience, you don't want to take sparring lightly" *he chuckles again before holding a hand out for flame*

"I shouldn't have bad-mouthed her..."*Flame says looking at the ground**Lex picks up her art stuff and runs to Lunar* "Please teach me what you just did please!!!"*Lex said, bowing to Lunar*"I beg thy wise one!!" *Smiling*

"Heh which part?" *lunar says chuckling with a hand on her hip*

*Waves hands* "all of it!!!Please I need Wukong to beg for mercy!!!"*Lex said, with flames in her eyes*

*lunar chuckles* "alright watch" *she says before going over to macaque and wrapping her arms around him and whispering in his ear flirty catching him off guard* "macaque~" *once macaque froze with a really flustered face she quickly turned him around and kneed him in the stomach* "OW!!! Shit!" *he yells sitting on his knees*