Relationship/Ashler (headcanon)

~They're arguing a lot.

~Arguments are mostly about Aiden, even if he was both of their friends his flirty attitude towards Ashlyn driving Tyler crazy.

~Ashlyn not a jealous type woman but she can be jealous too, like jealous of tyler's cheerleaders on his baseball match.

~Tyler's baseball team "friends" sometimes trying to make flirty comments about Ashlyn's body and Tyler needs to hold himself because he knows he cant get kicked off the baseball team, atleast before the school over.

~Ashlyn not says loud but she's thinking Tyler is hot when he's teasing her.

~Tyler is too scared to make Ashlyn mad, he's scared of Ashlyn(sometimes) +both her parents(always).

~Tyler have red lines, ONLY he and the group can make fun of her(not bullying in a friendly way) and give her nicknames.

~Sometimes when she's alone, Ashlyn calling Tyler over. She's not afraid of being crazy because of phantom voices, she's afraid of make her friends and boyfriend Tyler get hurt because of ended up crazy.

~Tyler is trying to teach Ashlyn baseball but she hitted the ball too hard with bat and it ended up with coming to tyler's eye, he wandered around school all week with a purple bruised eye.

~Both Tyler and Ashlyn is asking advice for Taylor and even if she's not the one who's in relationship she's like controlling it,like making tyler get hairclips for Ashlyn and saying Ashlyn to not braiding her hair that day.