Babysitting Day/Tyler x Logan (oneshot)

Tyler is looking pensive, why would he even accepted to babysit to lily with logan?

Taylor wanted to hang out with ben for a day and she asked tyler with puppy eyes that he cant say no to babysit lily.

Logan was thinking the same too, the only reasons that he accepted this was; the one who asked ashlyn that for have some time with aiden, the kid is lily and he thought maybe he can get some alone time with tyler.

At first only tyler and lily were at aiden's house and they were sitting quietly, tyler was looking annoyed and lily was a bit too quiet, tyler realized he is looking too angry to a 9-year-old child.

"look, ı am not mad or something but dont be that nosiy too, okay kid?" lily cant help but giggled caused tyler to get a 'huh!?' face, when he was about to answer the doorbell ringed and tyler walked to door he sighed before opening it and thinked 'great, now ı need to take care of another thing!' after opening the door he felt guilty after seeing logan.

Logan smiled and talked with his blushing cheeks "umm heyy.. How are you doing ty?" he asked before looking the dumbfounded tyler and getted inside.

Then both tyler and logan heard a click voice and a flash, when they turned the way they saw lily with a camera in her hand and a big smirk on her face.

~~~~
After three of them got bored in home now theyre having a walk on outside, the weather is close to rain logan and lily are having an argument about let her wear her rainy but lily is rejecting it because she loves rain. Tyler sighed with annoyance and lifted lily up by holding her from her waist and blinked his eye to logan to let him wear lily her rainy.

"HELPPP! THERE'S TWO PEOPLE İS TRYİNG TO LET ME WEAR SOMETHİNG I DONT WANT TOO!" lily screamed as much as possible "Oİ! stop being spoiled and wear it! You'll gonna get sick." tyler tried to make her forget that logan letted her wear the rainy and lily talked back "shut up old man!" lily talked while she's making faces that making tyler angry. Logan was watching them with a sweet smile.

"spoiled brat.." Tyler murmured and he put her back to ground, lily's attention turned to a clown, it was looking scary and that clown walked to them caused lily to get more scared and holded both tyler's and logan's hands. Logan lifted lily up and tried to calm her down even she wasnt crying she was still scared, tyler sighed but that was a angry sigh not to lily, to the clown.

Tyler didnt let go of lily's hand, he promised taylor to that he will be a good "babysitter". The clown get closed to them more and showed lily some magic numbers like 'ı got your nose'.

"ı got your nose!" but the trick goed wrong and lily started to crying "give me back my nose... Bad clown.." logan was both trying to hold his laugh and calm down lily but clown's face become serious and started complaining like "what a great word to say, we are trying to make childs happy but these brats-" tyler couldnt take it anymore he was already so full with bratty child voices and he pushed the clown back and started to drag logan by the other hand that he didnt carry lily, "can we go back home please? Atleast there's only lily loud not some billion kids." tyler talked with his irritated face and started to walk back home without waiting them.

Logan sighed deeply after putting lily back and kneeling down, "he didnt mad at you, he is just mad at that clown's  behavior and his usual self is like that-" lily cutted him "then why dont you kiss him? Then he'll calm down, aiden is always doing it for calm down the beautiful lady!" logan blushed like hell.

Tyler shouted them while he's walking "Will you guys gonna stand up all day?! Come on!" logan stayed silent and him and lily started to walk.

~~~~

At the end of the day now tyler, logan and lily are sleeping on the couch. They fall asleep when theyre watching second princess movie that lily wanted, tyler still have the makeup on him that lily do it with force and logan's hair is curled up with Curlers, when the others finally come back Aiden and taylor started to laugh that strong as making world shake, Ashlyn was trying to hold her laugh and ben taked a photo but they still didnt wake up, its obvious that this day was hard for them.

The end

~~~~

My not too good ı hope you love them

810 word.