A Glass From Past/All Group (future Oneshot)

After years they come back to graveyard again, they missed here.

They missed their memories, their self-defense lessons, how they always get studied to tests with logan's force.

~~~~~

Aiden walked to graveyard and started to set up things for barbecue, while this time ashlyn is preparing plates and other things.

Jessie walked to her mother's side with carrying some plates, the sight was so cute. She was only 5 but she's still trying to help her mother ashlyn.

Axel is watching them from door corner, he steeped inside and lifted jessie up with one hand and plates with the other hand, he's a quite strong teen for around his ages because of his interest to gym, sometimes aiden calling him 'little ben'.

Ashlyn, walked to graveyard. She is so happy because their friendship didnt end and get stronged, they are not doing teeny things anymore but why wouldnt their kids do?

Aiden is Frying meat on barbecue, pulled ashlyn to himself when she comed and gived her a neck kiss, "get a room please." they heard it from axel, aiden laughed but ashlyn looked away with embarassment.

The first ones who come is clark twins, agatha and aaron, they was already here in the bus.

Then ben and taylor getted inside, taylor quickly jumped to her bestfriend's back. "Ashy, missed me?" she asked with a hopeful smile, "tay, we talked like 1 hour ago." ashlyn answered with a behaviour looking like she's bored but she was not.

Thats their secret, their opposite personalities caused them to be friends forever.

Ben gived aiden a high five, this is their greeting style.

Everybody turned to door after hearing some argument voices, "Why cant you just be like more calm? Oh damn..." tyler talked with a bit raised voice to liz.

"shut up, old man." liz answered with a calm expression, she knows that will make her dad crazy more so she just did it, while tyler's shouting more she ignored him and greeted everybody.

"hey guys, time flies fast y'know." logan talked this time, he was looking more confident all over the years. Alex only gived everybody a shy wave, he's more like logan.

~~~~~~

Now adults and kids are sitting at the big chairs that around the campfire, they are chatting normally.

"uncle ty, do you know who's lizzie's crush?" aaron talked sarcastically, normally him, agatha and liz are like triplets but he just loves chaos.

Tyler's face changed, he freezed. "crush? Arent you like a toddler, little brat?" tyler asked annoyedly.

"nope, old man. Aunt tay telled everything to me that how you dated with billion girls when you are just a bit older than me." liz tried to make him more mad, this is their way to show their affection to eachother, liz will always annoys her father tyler but she always comes to him when there's a problem.

When tyler opened his mouth for answering, they heard a tiny voice asking " what's dating?" the little clark on her father's lap talked, actually the scene was quite funny.

Aaron opened his mouth to talk again but this time he couldnt talk, agatha closed his mouth with her hand before he talked. "jessie, dating is when you're loving someone you will be in relationship but that love is.. Different than you feel to your family." agatha leaved a relieved sigh when she explained with right words.

"woahh, exciting! So ı can find someone to date when ı am a teen?" jessie asked with a little hope, ashlyn was about to answer but aiden jumped.

"no, we made a deal." aiden is serious, unusually.

"what deal?" taylor asked with some confuse.

"I get her signed a contract when she is a baby." aiden talked with a sarcastic smirk and taked out a paper from his jacket pocket, 'No boyfriend until 30' writed at middle of the paper and a sign on top of name aiden clark and another sign(some random lines) jessie clark.

Liz and Aaron cant hold themselves and laughed a lot, they even falled to ground, full of dusts.

~~~~~~

Hour started to get late; teens are on the bus and jessie is sleeping at bus.

"time flied fast, huh?" tyler asked with a straight face, he's feeling nostalgia.

"guys, ı'm sorry for everything.. Y' know it was because of me-" ashlyn tried to apologize because she felt guilty because all the things happened.

"ashlyn, its not your fault, it was never your fault." aiden cutted her seriously, he will never blame ashlyn.

"yeah, ash. Dont blame yourself anymore it was all in the past." logan comforted her and holded her hand with a sincere smile.

Ben texted to his phone and opened Read aloud "yeah, even if it was your fault you were the one who saved us."

"why cant you just stop being grumpy, carrot-top." tyler talked sarcastically.

"shut up, brownie." ashlyn mocked him.

"isnt it so weird? I mean like 15-20 years ago we shouldnt even dream we could be alive next day but now we have our families and beautiful lives." taylor talked with a weird voice tone, the voice is mixture of many things.

"yeah its weird but ı am happy that we still have the same feelings that we have when we first met." aiden talked with his Psycho smile but this time sounded normal.

The night ended very well, they are all happy after everything happened, now they have happy families, childs and a wonderful life that they cant find more gooder than.

The end.