Regret/Ben (oneshot)

[TW: b€ating, Bull¥ing, Anger issues, choking, street gangs, burning house.]

Ben was going back to his class after his singing practice, he saw a girl who's 10-15 cm shorter than him, her hair's end is colored with red. This girl was shade, his deathly enemy.

Shade comed closer and offered ben the same request again like she do for 2,5 weeks "come on ben, we can teach you how to fight. Just accept it."

Shade started to cross ben's lines but ben tried to stay patient but it ended up when shade's group's biggest guys hold ben's arms to not go away and others started to beat him.

İt happened for hours, days, weeks and months but ben still didnt accept it.

Shade's eyes shined with some feelings ben couldnt figure out, he felt her hands around his neck.

Shade was choking ben, her intentions were different than killing ben, she wanted take his most precious thing from him, his voice.

Ben opened his eyes at a hospital, his body is feeling dizzy, he felt a bandage that wrapping around his neck, he tried to talk but only voice come outside was a 'hmph, phm'

Ben started to think, he thinked every second when he was in hospital, his thinking caused his sadness and other mixture of feelings to turn into anger, then to rage.

After he leaved hospital he stopped going to school and joined in a street gang, he learned how to fighting but it had bad ending too.

Ben's gang's rival gang burned ben's house, ben felt many things. Anger, shame, Self-blaming, upsetness, guilt, regret..

Ben's anger turned to himself, not anybody but him. He started to hate from himself for causing his family to get hurt, he felt somethings breaked away when he saw a burn wound on lily's shoulder, he felt another wave of breaking something inside him but this time its because he saw how his mother gas smoke poisoning because of fire smoke.

Everything happened to his family but nothing happened to him, his anger for himself started to grow more.

His anger never faded, even if he saw lily smile again or his mother got healthy again.

The end.

~~~~~

Maybe ı need to start to think to be a angst writer, what you guys think?