Losing A Bet?/Ashlyn x Tyler (oneshot)

İs there someone who knows what "Changed elsewhere/on a device", "got changed on another device" ı only have my account on my phone and ı have a strong password.

I get into my account in another device and maked some updates, after it ı controlled but it didnt said "you saved this chapter in another device" is it just an error or something? Pls can someone explain it who knows.

(update)
İts changing when my internet connection breaking but ı am still not sure about it, thanks if you answer it and know why it is.

~~~~

Ashlyn and tyler haved a bet, if ashlyn loose she will gonna wear a cheerleader uniform and supporting someome from baseball clup, if tyler looses he was gonna go to ashlyn's ballet class with a girl ballet dress. Ashlyn loosed the bet.

But they didnt have a deal by her to support tyler, right? She can support some other people from baseball club, tyler was so sarcastic that day because he was thinking she will gonna cheer him up.

But ashlyn was having different plans and logan were helping him, some days ago him and tyler haved a argument and he called logan pathetic because he couldnt answered back to barron. Now he finded the most revealing cheerleader costume he can ever find.

"Logan what the fuck? There's no way ı will gonna wear it." Ashlyn snapped but she was right, this clothes was not her thing, logan gived her a puppy glare that she could never can say no.

"Ash pleaseee, plus it will help you to make tyler more mad." he had a point, ashlyn knows tyler cheated so this needs to be have results.

Ashlyn sighed and taked the uniform "ugh.. Fine." she agreed and walked to bathroom, comed outside after wearing it. Logan was drinking water and it escaped to his throat causing him to start drowning.

"he'll definitely gonna be crazy.." logan talked with a amazed tone, he'd never seed ashlyn like that, she was so beautiful.

~~~~~

Before the match tyler is at boys locker room, he heard some guys talking between them. "you seed that ginger chick on the cheerleader unifrom?" the womanizer guy in team, martin talked. "banner? That girl is definitely a cold rock, she's beautiful but so annoying." the sarcastic guy on the team talked.

Tyler breathed deeply, he promised taylor that he will not gonna beat any guy in school to not kicked of baseball club and he stopped listening to them, trying to think about ashlyn to cheering him with a annoyed face, he smirked sarcastically.

He walked to the court after wearing his uniform, he didnt saw ashlyn anywhere and rolled his eyes.

After match started ashlyn walked inside, she started to doing cheering dances but something faded tyler's smile happened, she yelled another person's name 'martin'. He dropped his bat in middle of the match and got a warning from coach, he walked to extra's next, everyone already started gossiping about tyler and how he walked to extras when he's the star player.

At break of the match tyler pulled ashlyn to club room and started to talking "what the hell carrot!? Why are you cheering up on him" he whispered angrly to not let ashlyn hurt.

"well we make a deal about me cheering someone on baseball club, not you." the red head girl talked with confidence, caused tyler to get angry more.

"shut up, carrot. And dont forget you have a rabbit, carrot." ashlyn blushed with tyler's Hint in his words.

"then be careful, y'know rabbits can own the carrots on middle of somewhere alone." ashlyn didnt stepped back and talked, tyler felt afraid for a second to lose ashlyn so he pulled her to a hug.

"love you, carrot. So dont leave me." Tyler talked while gived her a forehead kiss.

"yeah, yeah, ı wont, brunette."

The end.