İnside Out/the Group (oneshot)

What would've happened if the group was ashlyn's emotions?

~~~~~~

A guy mistakenly bumped his back to ashlyn's shoulder "my bad" the guy talked with a sarcastic smile.

"YOUR BAD!? let me show you what bad is" tyler hitted to control desk, he was about to let ashlyn shout to guy.

"ty, what did we talk?" taylor asked to him while trying to pull him from the control desk.

"OH COME ON TAY WE ARE HER FEELİNGS AND I AM ANGER WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTİNG ME TO DO!? OF COURSE YOU WİLL GONNA TRY TO STOP ME YOU'RE JOY" Sparks began to got showed on tyler's hair.

Mix of fear and anxiety, logan. He's mumbling himself somethings when he is sitting on the couch, mumbling the most bad things can happen in the day and overwhelming himself.

Ben, calmness. Sitting next to logan and reading a book about memory maze. He standed up patiently and walked to the control desk but unluckly tyler is here before than him and he pushed 'bad glares' button.

"uhmm ı am sorry for bumping into you, ı didnt notice." the guy apologized with a nervous and embarassed expression.

Tyler gived a deep sigh and taked his newspaper and haved his place on the couch, smirked while reading his newspaper.

Then a new emotion appeared, everybody got confused, ben stepped in front of them and he used his arms as a shield for the others.

"a new emotion..!" taylor talked with a weird expression.

"HELLOOOO! I am adrenaline, but you can call me aiden." the adrenaline talked with pure excitement.

"great, like we need a new person here." tyler mumbled to himself.

"woah, anger huh? I loved you, hottie." aiden looked at tyler with a flirty glare, tyler's hair started to fill with fire, it only happens when he get too angry.

Tyler patiently walked next to aiden and he throwed him to center's huge window.

Aiden, started to laugh like crazy with his Psycho smile. Caused logan to get more anxious.

Everybody frozed when they heard warning alarm, Phantom voices.

Everybody but aiden runned to control desk, theyre looking too busy. "what's happening?" aiden asked with a little creeped confuse in his voice.

"PHANTOM ALARM, THAT MEANS WE WİLL GONNA DİE!" logan shouted and started to crying, aiden looked confused but he walked to control desk and started to look for what theyre doing.

After a couple minutes phantom voices and hallucinations dissappeared and the feelings have deep breath, logan is still crying he's too anxious, ı mean what could we can say to him his feeling is fear and anxiety?

Taylor walked next to him, tried to calm him down by Rubbing his back and hugging him. "umm you know what, ı changed my mind. How can ı quit the job?" logan asked anxiously.

"you cant, dumbass. We are feelings we cant leave ashlyn alone she needs us." tyler explained so 'kindly'.

Logan walked to the control desk, pushed some buttons and let ashlyn take out her other earphones for listening music and protect her ear at the same time.

"what are you doing?" ben writed to his notebook, showed it to logan and the others who's watching curiously.

"ashlyn is feeling anxious now because of me, she needs to get relax." logan explained and let ashlyn open some calming songs.

"you guys really love her like she's your daughter huh?" aiden asked sarcastically but to be honest everybody is feeling like that even tyler.

"yes, yes and do you have a problem with that!?" tyler stepped up for get close to aiden, taylor stepped between them.

"ty, he's new its normal that he dont know things like that." she tried to calm him down and she's succesful at it.

Everybody got confused when they see a memory camed, the memory of that gum advertisement's song.

"FUCK!" tyler shouted when he throwed a chair to control desk, he's having his nervous breakdown.

"ahaha.. Haha. HA HAHAHAHHAA" aiden's Psycho Laughing isnt helping either.

While everybody doesnt care they saw a new core moment come outside, it was a mixture of everyrhing; fear, anxiety, adrenaline, anger, joy, sadness, disgust, calmness.

İt happened when ashlyn came to sorrel weed house and see a phantom..

~~~~~

I dont know do ı need to finish it here or not.