Afraid/Aidlyn (oneshot)

Requested by - aashlynn_

The group was on phantom dimension, they were having shifts for wandering around with wireless, looking around and trying to understand how many phantoms are around, the shift time was on ashlyn now.

She walked to outside after taking herself a crowbar for an emergency, she started to wandering around, "heya ashh~~" aiden talked from wireless on the bus, but there was something they forget, He should've have whispered because the wireless was too loud already.

There was not too much phantoms around and they were looking like not heared it, ashlyn haved a deep breath but then she saw a phantom was too close to her, she fastly hide a tree's back.

"ash? Why arent you answering?" this time aiden's voice was more like a whisper but still so loud, loud enough to phantom to hear.

Ashlyn pushed her finger to wireless's button, "there's a phantom so close to m-" her word got cutted when she felt a unbeareble pain in her right leg, a little groan taked out from her mouth.

~~~~~~

Everybody heard that groan from ashlyn, aiden freezed. He felt his blood drawned. They werent hearing any voices, the time was like stop going.

Aiden taked his pickaxe and started to run outside, the others are trying to stop to him but he didnt listen, he runned as fast as possible, but the vision he had was not so beautiful, Ashlyn was fainted and her beautiful body was covered in blood especially her leg and the phantom was choking her.

~~~~~

(lets see how this happened)

The phantom throwed the wireless to away, knocking ashlyn to ground and trying to choke her down.

Ashlyn couldnt used her knife in her shoes, the knife was on the shoe that on her injured leg, her leg was having 4 scratching wounds that covering all her leg, they were deep enough to make her lose so much blood, she needed to stitches as fast as possible.

She tried to hit the phantom with her crowbar but the phantom hitted back of her head to the ground and causing her to get a unclear sight.

She seed a blonde guy running to there but she couldnt let her eyes stayed open and fainted

~~~~

Aiden runned to phantom's back and stabbed his pickaxe to its torso and he pushed it back. Walked back to ashlyn quickly, he knows he will gonna hurt ashlyn if he carries her but the others cant come to there when it was that dangerous so he pulled her to his arms and lifted her softly.

She still have some groanings but aiden was trying his best too, he carried her to graveyard, then to bus. Everybody's eyes were half-open with concern.

Ben walked to the ashlyn who's laying on the seats, still fainted. He started to cleaning the blood then he disinfected it with alcohol and started to bandaging all over her right leg after stitching the scratches.

Tyler was mumbling somethings to himself so quietly like "you should've have be more careful, idiot..", taylor's trying to comfort aiden by saying she will be alright, ben's tidying up the medkit and logan was crying quietly with scare of something can happen to ashlyn and holding her hand.

They all are hoping her to be more good, especially aiden. He was so afraid of something happen to her, he couldnt lose her, even if he had to he never let something like that happens.

After some hour the others decided to sleep but aiden didnt, he sat down the empty seat next to the seat that ashlyn's laying down and watched her beauty.

He knows he will never gonna let her go to wandering shifts alone from now on.

The end.