What Are You Doing Here?/Tyler X Logan (oneshot)

Tyler throwed his cigarette, step up on the cigarette on the ground for suppress it.

He knew he shouldnt be in a alleyway in the middle of the night, especially when there's dangerous peoples around but he needed fresh air too.

He wandered around with his eyes, and saw a familiar face. Logan? What the fuck is he doing here, doesnt he know its dangerous!?

Tyler quickly walked next to the boy he saw, and pulled his arm by his back. He felt logan's tremble with fear because he didnt see who is pulling his arm and its completely normal.

Logan turned his back and whispered, "tyler, what are you doing here?" he spoke softly.

"ı should've asked the same, dont you know there's dangerous!?" tyler whispered angrily and started to take out his long fabric coat and his hat to give them to logan.

"what are you doing?" logan said with pure confuse.

"just wear them, ı dont want you to have a experience that what happens to cute boys in alleyways." logan weared the coat and hat when he heard tyler's explanation, its obvious that he's the cute boy in the alleyway.

Tyler see some people coming, he used his body as a shield to the weak boy behind him. He doesnt want them to see logan.

Logan stayed quiet, it was easy to hide behind tyler, he's tall and more athletic than logan so his body is covering logan easily.

After the guy walked away tyler have a dreep breath, "ı am here because that was the most safe alleyway in the street." logan explained with embarassment.

"the safest? Fuck. This is the dangerous alleyway in the street y'know? Peoples are in here is selling drugs." tyler talked with a irritated voice, he's right in his view tho. He doesnt want logan to put himself to danger.

"I'm sorry, ı just.... I have a argument with my grandparents and now ı need somewhere to stay.." logan explained, his eyes are looking unhopeless.

"did they kicked you out? And you come there for stay but not asking me to stay with me and taylor." tyler's heart broked a bit but he knew they can take care of it later, he didnt wait for logan's answer and started to drag him by pulling his wrist.

"ty, wait! Where are we going?" logan ordered his questiond in a line, he's too confused to understand what's happening.

"ı know you will not gonna be comfortable at my house so ı am dragging you to ashlyn's house, banners are seeing you as their kid." tyler talked and go back to dragging logan to banner household.

When they came tyler knocked the door like punching the door, he did it for just annoy ashlyn.

"kids? What are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?" mike questioned them with his sleepy face.

"umm mr. Banner ı got a little argument with my grandparents and ı didnt have anywhere to go.. I'm sorry ı can go back right now!" logan tried to find a excuse to not disturb banners in the middle of the night.

"logan no of course you can stay, come on get inside. What about you tyler?" this time mike asked for tyler to find out will he stay or not.

"no mr. Banner, ı am only here to see that logan is safely here, thanks for your offer but ı have to go now." tyler answered and get a nod from mike as a reply, he started to walk to his house which not quite far.

He knew he had to have a word with logan's grandparents, even if it'll going to end up bad he will still gonna try it.