I Keep Waiting For You But You Never Come/Logan Angst +Tyler x Logan (oneshot)

Royalty AU.

"romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you, but you never come."

[TW: Child groom, Forced marriage, Forbidden love, BL, Execution, stabbing someone, suicide.]

Logan fields, Royalt's only prince, but everybody learned his biggest secret. He was gay.

Royalty family doesnt liked it; king, queen and duke decided to marry the prince logan with a duke of a old kingdom, savannah kingdom. yes its true that duke is the richest duke but he was not a good person.

When prince learned it he cant help but try to hold his tears, after the king's talk end, he greeted him and walked his room while his cheeks have a river of tears.

The kingdom, didnt knew his other secret. His love with 'the cruel knight, Tyler Hernandez' if the knight will hear that marriage even the naive prince cant calm him down.

The prince walked to his room as fast as possible, when he get inside he fastly locked the door and leaned his back to the door, he was closing his mouth with his hand to not make a sound, he knew what will be the results if he let any maid or knight heard his crying, this time king will really kill him.

While this time, the most reliable knight in the royalty family walked the king's room, knocked the door before getting inside and greeted the king with bending down.

"come inside, Knight hernandez" tyler doesnt let the king repeat his words and walked inside, the king started to talk "I assume you know about the prince's marriage, am ı right?"

Tyler got shocked but hided his feelings fastly and He shook his head with signaling 'no'.

"the prince will gonna marry the duke of savannah kingdom." Tyler felt his heart ached, it cant be just a ache, he can swear he felt someone stabbed his heart again and again.

He felt a rage greened inside him, this rage was growing upper and upper everytime king talked.

"so, end of the long conversation, ı want you to give that letter to savannah kingdom's duke, knight hernandez." tyler didnt wanted to do it, he didnt wanted to give his lover to some old crock, but he doesnt have a choice.

The knight walked to king's desk, taked the letter and greeted the king one last time, after it he walked out of the room and secretly walked to the prince's room.

He knocked the door, no sound, he did it again, no sound- wait, wait there's a hiccup voice. Was he.. Crying?

"it's me" tyler whispered in the way that only logan can hear, logan got up from ground and opened the lock, he let tyler in.

Tyler fastly get inside and locked the door again, let the prince lean his back on the door and he pushed his lips to his.

They werent seeing each other for 2 weeks because tyler was in war and logan got locked to his room as a punishment.

Tyler kissed logan with many feeling, he was taking out his anger from his lips, he was happy and sad at the same time.

Everytime logan trying to break in, he felt that his sould is pulling him to his lips.

Tyler wandered around in prince's mouth, trying to memorize all his mouth with his tongue. After they break in both of them were having heavy breaths.

"you learned everything, right..?" the prince logan asked with his swollen red eyes, another wave of sink stabbed tyler's heart, how could someone hurt that beautiful ice blue eyes, they need to regret this.

"yes and.." tyler's throat knotted, "ı am the knight who will gonna get the letter to the duke." he felt a tsunami inside that build with guilt for saying it, logan's eyes became more teary now.

"so.. İs everything over now? The things between us." logan asked the question that he was scared to ask, when their relationship started, tyler promised him to that will never end.

"no, never. I will never leave you, even if ı had to die." the prince thought he was just lying but the knight wasnt, he was ready to die for him.

After some conversation tyler walked away from the room, he goed to take his horse and he finded himself in savannah kingdom's way, when he was there he gived the letter to the duke of savannah that knowns as 'womanizer duke'.

"yeah, yeah. Leave now." the duke have a Sloppy manner, after tyler walked to the door the duke turned his vision to Landscape from his window. Tyler Suddenly runned to duke's back and stabbed him by his heart with his sword.

Because of the gossips that learned by royalty family, they announced tyler's execution.

The prince watched from the window with his teary eyes, the knight was smiling, he was about to die but he was smiling while looking to logan, after some seconds his smile faded from his Falling head, now his body doesnt have a head.

Logan walked to his desk, started to writing a vellum with his quill pen.

"What did we do wrong?
İs love something you should be ashame of? İf the answer is no,
Why you people never accepted us?
Love doesnt have a gender.
İts ridiculous that ı'm telling you it, even if ı know you will never understand it.
My last words is for you my love, tyler.
You will not gonna be alone at here,
I will be there in any minute.
Dont ever forget that ı love you.

With love-the royalty prince, logan fields."

After finishing his letter, logan stabbed himself by his heart with a knife, his last thoughts were how selfish was he, when his love died for him, how could he can be still alive?

And the prince closed his eyes to darkness, for forever.