Being A Model/About Taylor +Benlor (headcanon)

Requested by - melsbakeryy

~She become a model for help Tyler but she didnt tell him for not make him feel like he's not good enough, tyler thinks she's doing it because she's feeling herself more happy.

~Ben is supporting her with all his heart, he's always at her Photo shoots.

~When she is with the group one day they were playing truth or dare, when Taylor choosed dare aiden dared her to use her phone call at speaker mode and let everyone hear. The one who's calling her was her manager and she asked her to if she could play on a underwear Advertisement, everyone was in dead silence and they looked at Taylor, that was one of their funny moments.

~Tyler is always at her photo shoots with ben, he doesnt want to let his twin sister alone with many strangers and he's detecting the same aged guys at there to see if they are dangerous, he knows she's dating with ben but still doing it.

~Ben played at an advertisement too, that was a valentine's day advertisement and he gived Taylor a bouquet of red roses and hugged her waist then the advertisement ended but they didnt end up their cuddles.

~Some guys are asking taylor at school that why is she hanging out with that 'freaks' and she is always making them regret because they asked it, like telling everyone a gossip about the person who said that.