Chapter XIV

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

An imp was doing paperwork before a knock distracted him. " Come in." 

The imp hears the door open but doesn't check who entered the room and takes a seat in front of him. 

" What the fuck you want, Daisy?" The imp freezes when hearing a chuckle he doesn't recognize. He looks up, gulping when he sees an Overlord. Not just any Overlord, but (Y/N) himself. 

" W...w...what can, I do...for you? Sir," the imp questioned, fearing for his life. Not every day an Overlord visits Imp City especially when it's home to the lowest-ranking demons. 

" Don't worry, I'm not here for your life," (Y/N) reassured the shaking imp. " Anyway, do you know the building where the company I.M.P operates?" 

The imp nods his head rapidly. " Well, how much would you sell it for?" 

" It's not for sale, sir," the imp answered, still shaking in fear. 

(Y/N) puts a briefcase on the table and opens it, revealing 10 million souls. The imp stops shaking in fear and gasps in shock. 

The imp quickly opens his drawer and grabs a folder containing the building's paperwork. The imp holds it out towards (Y/N), who grabs it and checks it. Ensuring that it's the real deal. He nods his head, happy the imp didn't try to scam him. 

" Pleasure doing business." Once (Y/N) leaves the room, the imp passes out either because of fear or excitement at being rich. 

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N) walks to his car, holding the folder tightly. 

(Y/N) gets in, tossing the foulder into the passenger seat for now

(Y/N) gets in, tossing the foulder into the passenger seat for now. He stretched, still not believing how easy it was to get ownership of the building. 

" I thought it was going to be much harder, but I guess money does talk." (Y/N) starts the car before speeding to his destination, I.M.P Headquarters. 

(I.M.P Headquarters)

We see three imps and a hellhound having a meeting. 

The founder of I.M.P. and the one who runs it is Blitzo, with a silent "o".

 and the one who runs it is Blitzo, with a silent "o"